SNGPL

Applied for new domestic Gas Connection Details are:-
Application # 2809662521
Application Date: 19 July 2011
Name Javed Akhter,
Address: House # P-171, Umair Town, 07km, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.
Cell # 0301-6087909
SNGPL has taken no action so far instead of completion of mandatory period of 52 weeks.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

10th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
sar mera nam seyd munier hussen shah he mene neya kuneksn lagwane ki darkhwast 6/5/12 ko de thi brey mhrbani mera dimnd nots niklwa den mhr bani ho gi cnic no 36104-0420467-3 app no 00494929904 PETA =MOHLA QAZEYNA TULMBA THSEL MINA CHNOO ZILA KANEWAL
 27th of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
TO md sngpl sir i have applied for sui gas connection on 20/4/2012 id number 00559580881 MR saloon khan s/o quraish khan by pass road ghaznavi colony mardan .but after 32 weeks the concerned office donot provide us the demand notice .kindly issue us the demand notice and oblige .
 7th of Aug, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I applied for new gas connection for domestic at Islamabad I/9 office on 25-07-2013.But the receipt for receiving application did not issue to me. they said that the status of your application would be given on online internet after 10 days. Please tell me the web site on which I can see the status of my application and my application reference no. I am awaiting for answer please.
 9th of Nov, 2013 by    -1 Votes
i have already been submitted my application on computerised systems on 26 April 2012 but still i am waiting for connection please do the need full for my connection. Detail are as under:
Abad Ali Customer ID NO. 86519252273 domestic connection
Address House No. 9, Street No. 9, Chak Sethian Chicho Ki Mallian P/O Manno Pur Sheikhupura
Please do the need full i am waiting for connection - See more at:
 19th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
for MD SNGPL, sir I applied for proviosn of domestic gas connection at my house no nil, st 13 mohammad Nagar Attock Cantt on 20-01-2008 in the name Sikandar Jan wife of Khan Malik. uptil now no hearing. Please be directed the concerned person for early provision of gas connection. I will remain tnankful to you sir.
 13th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Sir
Abid Shehbaz S/O Muhammad Nawaz
ID #3310024050241
Airport chowk Muhalla Islam Pura 66 JB FSD

pehlay b aik aplication DATE:29.11.2015 ko bazria registry irsaal ki the us k bad aj date:14.3.2016
Referance No. 32491726 online kia hai
in may say dono darkhuasto may say urgent policy ksi aik ka urgent policy demand notice jari ker diya jaye
ap ki ain nwazish hogi.