Sngpl Multan

Non receipt of Sui gas bill

Respected Sir
I am SST (I.T) and My home address Is
Tariq Mahmood s/o Rao Idrees Ahmad Ward No.6 near Mobile phone tower Khuda dad colony Sher shah road Multan.
Sir, I am unable to receive sui gas bill of consumer No 39074600006 . I have to get its bill from internet the bill vender is not delivering its bill while he does deliver the bill of my consumer No 99869600009

Secondly Sir, my third meter was installed on 19-10-2010 but I am unable to get its first bill its details are
Sr No. 25505694 dated:20-04-10 Make & Type G4 Index 00543022
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful?

30th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Sngpl Multan - replacement of gas meter
managing director

Dear Sir, today your gas meter inspectors visited and asked for replacement of gas meter.
Kindly therefore order to replace this at your earliest my meter No is MG 21786271 I/F/O Shahid Iqbal resident of Old shujabad Road Mohallah Farooq pura Multan. thks and regards.
 19th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

SNGPL Multan - connection
Domestic connection

my application No. 1764514478 dated 27.04.2010 js ko admit krai hoe 2 years se ziada ka arsa guzar gia hai. magar Dera Ghazi Khan office waale hr baar mujhe dhakke aur chakkar de rhe hain. please kucch kren. Ahmad Nadeem.
 30th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
siogasbill of consumer#67518000004(Khalil Ahmed s/o Muhammad Hayat house#976 street#15 zikria colony multan)
not seen online, please help to see the bill of above said consumer number.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
i am Khursheed Ahmad my meter is not running position for the month of December my meter reference no. is 67659516024 please change my meter my address is BASTI JALIL BUDHLA SANT ROAD MULTAN NEAR GOVT GIRLS MIDDLE SCHOOL MY LAST COMPLIANT on 1199 IS 8412205852 AGAIN REQUEST my last month bill is 190 and this month average bill is 5240 kuch khudda ka khouf karo 1 maheena ki average dalo na k saal ki
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
respected sir, main aik gareeb aadmi hon khudda k li a mera meter change kar dain december say mera meter band hai or main bohat se compliant 1199 pe kara chuka hon reference no. hai 67659516024 khursheed ahmad Basti Jalil Budhla Sant Road Multan or mujhay jo average dali hai wo kisi factory / mill owner k meter ki hai. main tu aik greeb aadmi hon or badqismti se pakistani bhi hon khudda tarsi kartay hue mera bill bhi theak kia ja ay or mera meter bhi change kia ja ay.
 26th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
my name is usman ali janab bill to beja kro phir ap mitor conshion katny ajo gy ye kia bat hoe online bil b nai chak ho rha referance num 09533209617018r is ko chak kro our agr fon par comlaint krty hain to ap log kehty ho k daftir ao mulazim ap ho ya hum plz apna sistem na kharab kro
 11th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Sir is address par mein line leakage ha...Baba Safran Rd
Pakistan meanay office mein or helpline dono par camp lainay karwao ha ...15 din kuzargsy koi aya...nahi...phone num 03413390078 nd 03007353281

Contact Us