SNGPL

Posted:

Delay in installation of SNGPL Connection.

Lahore, Pakistan
Subject; Delay in installation of SNGPL Connection.

I undersigned applied for a residential connection to SNGPL in June 2010.Account I.D # 4491364002’ .Then i approach office of SNGPL Tokhar Niaz Baig the employee of SNGPL gave me Demand Note Receipt # 48442890074 in November 2010 and i paid that on 1-12-2010 at Allied Bank Awan Town Branch. After that I again approach to said office and they said your turn came in December 2011 and I waited for that period in December than again I approach the same office they told me against my demand note receipt they have no record so your Field Activity Report is not generated therefore your connection will not installed but if you pay 25000/- then your connection will be installed for this reason I visited lot of time at SNGPL office Gulberg Shaeen Complex and Tokhar Niaz Baig The people paid their demand note in March and April got their connection but still i am waiting for that.

I requested the same to Marketing Manager SNGPL Tokhar and the Admin Manager of SNGPL . But every time i feel dis-hearted that only those people were awarded connection who paid bribery / extra money. Should i pay or may i wait till my turn in the next two three years.
I request you take necessary action in this regard

Sincerely
Usman Ali Bhutta
35-B, Architect Housing Society
Near WAPDA Town Lahore.
Cell# 0333-4281569
CNIC #35202-8282753-1
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I undersigned applied for a residential connection to SNGPL in last year. Then i got Demand Note in Feb-2009 and i paid that on 17-02-2009. The people paied their demand note in March and April got their connection but still i am waiting for that. On the other hand a big ditch dogged in front of my house and it is dangerous for me and my family. Even i picked out my daughter from this digger site twice as she is just two years old.

I requested the same to GM SNGPL Faisalabad and the so called owner of SNGPL Mr Shoukat bajwa. But every time i feel dis-hearted that only those people were awarded connection who paid bribery / extra money. Should i pay or may i wait till my turn in the next two three years. But if i advised to pay Mr. Shoukat Bajwa then why SNGPL demanded money in terms of Demand note? Please do reply and either closed that digged place or install my meter to avail the facility at my residence. The same was asked to MD SNGPL Lahore and chairman OGRA. And it was promised in a written letter that they would install the connection in June-2009. But still no response.

Is there any one to hear me?
Mahmood Ahmad
Chak No 165-R/B Jandwali
Faisalabad.
cell: 03335305335
 31st of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
i have same problem in Taxila, rawalpindi having demand notice paid four months ago they have ask for 20, 000Rs for a single connection who will ask them or who i ask or tell
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes