SNGPL

Non Receipt of consumer Bill of sngpl
Complaint Rating:
Company information:
sngpl.com.pk

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 87242726450 ), MY NAME IS, MOHD RAFIQUE DISTT; MALAKAND KPK .
Complaint comments Comments (20) Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Gambling Games

Comments

11th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 71309947909 ), MY NAME IS, ZAFAR IQBAL NEW FAISAL COLONY NEAR EME COLLEGE PESHAWAR ROAD, RAWALPINDI .
I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST THREE MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST THREE MONTHS.

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.0333-55220806.
 12th of May, 2010 by    -1 Votes
i am not getting my sui gas bill for 4 months my consumer no is 53783310005. Can you help me?
 12th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I can not find duplicate bill from internet. My consumer no is 53783310005. And old consumer no is 36340092283. Kindly help me.3 or 4 months ago i payed bill after that i couldn't find bill. Kindly help me
 20th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm unable to pay bill from internet banking as the massage appears "YOUR BILL IS IN BLOCKED STATE". I've not received the bill since my connection has been installed. my consumer no is 41017410543 FAIZ MUHAMMAD.
 19th of Aug, 2010 by    -1 Votes
MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 00898720008), MY NAME IS, M sharif 1st 1 karbath pind bedian road lahore.
I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST two MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST TWO MONTHS.

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.0333-4357850
 9th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 10928930006 ), MY NAME IS MOHAMMAD AAMIR SHAH, GULSHAN ABAD STREET NO.1 PESHWARE ROAD KOHAT P.O K.D.A

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.0333-9603966
 9th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
DEAR SIR,

MY CONSUMRER NO=(10928930006)MY NAME IS MOHAMMAD AAMIR SHAH S/O MUHAMMAD TAHIR SHAH

ADRESS= GULSHAN ABAD STREET NO.1 PESHAWAR ROAD KOHAT

SIR I M NOT RECIVING BILL FOR LAST THREE MONTH I COMPLAIN TO THE OFFICE BUT THEY DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION . I ALSO SEARCH YOUR WIB SIDE(WWW.sngpl.com.pk)
BILLING SECTION BUT I GET THE MASSAGE THAT THE FOLLOWING CONSUMER NO IS NOT VALID PLZ CORRECT THE PROBLEM I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU
 5th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
sir my name is Habib Ullah Jan and living near Police Station Lakki Marwat . Due to Bomb Blast on 06.09.2010 the Sui Gas Main pipe line has been damaged, the gas supply has started from another side. But he pressure of gas is too low. It is therefore, requested that the Gas supply may please be restored from the from the main pipeline. The people of the area would be able to pray for you.
 4th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
sallam, sir my name is riaz ahmad hashmi, am regulerly pay my bill before tha date and every month my bill is more than more300rs above500rupyes onely, but this month is 5680bill coming what i think is domatic bill, indestrl bill or cement facotry bill, please kind on my sastion.my contct no03032395445, my old consumer no17370066769, and my bill idd, 369991540377.thanks. pakistan zind bad.
 26th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
My consumer No. are 23776193809 and 84498830003 installed at K-63 Sheikh Maltoon Town Mardan in the name of Latif Khan, but I havent received bills for the last two months. Now that I asked someone to check my bills on line I was told that the bill have no reading but are amounting to Rs. about 24700/-. This is unfair and in case you not accountable to the consumer and the Govt there is an authority which will definitely ask you some time. Please be honest, just and responsible as you are paid for this. I further request to streamline my bills so that payment is bearable and paid in time.

Thank you for your future cooperation.
 26th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
My consumer No. are 23776193809 and 84498830003 installed at K-63 Sheikh Maltoon Town Mardan in the name of Latif Khan, but I havent received bills for the last two months. Now that I asked someone to check my bills on line I was told that though the bills have no reading but are amounting to Rs. about 24700/-. This is unfair and in case you are not accountable to the consumer and the Govt there is an authority which will definitely ask you some time. Please be honest, just and responsible as you are paid for this. I further request to streamline my bills so that payment is bearable and paid in time.

Thank you for your future cooperation.
 30th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Name: Muhammad Akhtar, Consumer # 5308303006...Dear Sir i am not receiving my Gas Bill at my address and oftenly i paid late charges, so kindly resolve my problem. thank you
 30th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Name Muhammad Akhrar: Consumer # 53083030006, Dear Sir, I am not getting my gas Bill in time and oftenly i paid late surcharge so kindly sent me bill on my adress.
 9th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I CAN'T RECEVE MY SUI-GASS BILL BEFORE DUE DATE.
MY COSUMER ID NO.57869694851
please send my gas bill on my adress.
I shall be thankfull to you.
 25th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS (36170078152 ), MY NAME IS, NAZAR MUHAMMAD P-181/MS MOHALLAH KAMANGRAN NEAR JUMMA MASJID TAUNDAR WALI GALI CHINIOT CELL#0323-7804388.
I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND TAKE PRINT ON WEB-SITE, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST SIX MONTHS. AND READING UPDATE MY NEBIOUR BOOK CODE 3630-437 BUT ON MY BILL PRINT BOOK NO.3630-432 AND NOT READING UPDATE ON MY BILL ONLY SHOW 0 READING. I COMPLAIN IN CHINIOT OFFICE FOR SIX TIME AND FSD OFFICE FOR 2 TIME BUT I NOT SOLVED OUR PROBLEM. KINDLY CHECK YOUR END PROBLEM AND ADOPT METER READER CHECK GEINIUN READING AND DISPACTHED BILL ON REGULAR BASIS.THANX
 8th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
SNGPL Complaints - Non Receipt of consumer Bill & no reading mentioned on bill of sngpl
sngpl.com.pk

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 05592827769 ), MY NAME IS, JAVED IQBAL S/O MIAN HAJI DISTT; MIANWALI PUNJAB .
I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING MY SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST TWO YEARS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST TWO YEARS. COMPLAINTS WERE REGISTERED IN UR MIANWALI OFFICE BUT FAIL TO SOLVE MY COMPLAINT. SECOND COMPLAINT IS REGARDING METER READING, WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED FROM 7 MONTHS. BEFORE IT WAS MENTIONED ON BILL. KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLIEST
 5th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Correction of meter number and reading

Sir,
We want to bring in your kind attention that we suffering from the day of installation due to your department. First of all, the meter numbers installed in our premises are different from the ones that appear on the monthly bills. The installed meter numbers are as under

Khalid Hussain Consumer No. is 52500628830 and Meter No. is 26289041
Tariq Hussain Consumer No. is 94388338165 and Meter No. is A3920633

But your department giving bill is as under mention meter numbers

Khalid Hussain Consumer No. is 52500628830 and Meter No. is GL26281904
Tariq Hussain Consumer No. is 94388338165 and Meter No. is GL262889041

We have been visiting your office every month to file our complaint to the Head of Department (I think his name is Mr. Anjum) but to no effect.

It is our humble request to you to provide your kind assistance on the matter to rectify this error, so that we can pay the bills based on the meters installed and are not issued disconnection orders.

Thanks
Regards
Khalid Hussain & Tariq Hussain
S/O Ghulam Muhammad
Village Channi Hanjrawan
Teh & Disst. Hafiz Abad
 30th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
my consumer no 52790530001 i have no receveid gass bill since 2 mounths.pleace not
my complant.than.kindly solved my problim
thanks
Mr ashfaq ali
s/o
amir afzal villege bai p/o monoo nagar hassan abdal
mobile 0300 9875866
 1st of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,
My consumer No. is 6264437589,
I am regularly paying my Sui Gas Bill
I am very surprised due to no delivery of Sui Gas and
also astonished the Meter Reader not bother to
make reading of Sui Gas meter already installed on my house door.
Please direct the quarters concerned for delivery of Sui Gas Bill in time and also the meter reader to
make reading of Sui Gas meter within the stipulated period
 1st of Jun, 2012 by    +1 Votes
DEAR SIR

MY CONSUMER NO. IS 62644375891

i AM REGULARLY PAYING MY SUI GAS BILL
I AM VERY SURPRISED DUE TO NO DELIVERY OF SUI GAS BILL AND ALSO
ASTONISHED THAT THE METER READER COULD NOT BOTHER TO MAKE READING OF SUI GAS METER ALREADY INSTALLED ON MY HOUSE DOOR BUT MAKE READING OF ALL THE SUI GAS METERS IN MY NEIGHBOUR
PLEASE DIRECT THE QUARTERS CONCERNED TO TO DELIVER SUI GAS AND ALSO SUI GAS METER READING WITH IN THE STIPULATED TIME

Contact Us