logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (2 mins ago)
Lin Poh Loan Firm
Loan Service Offer, Apply Now And Get Approved.
2. (11 mins ago)
Ramsond Corporation / Split AV
Stay away from them
3. (13 mins ago)
Skywards
Cheat you of your collected air miles
4. (19 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-11-27 by    Adrienne Lea

Terrible Customer Service

SMR Promotions, LLC
smrpromostx.com
I special ordered a custom product for an event. I asked on three separate occasions whether or not the items would be delivered in time for the event. Three times I was told that it would arrive on time-no problem!

Guess what?! When the event came, I had not received the items. When I called to find out what had happened, the person who answered the phone had no idea what I was talking about. Everyone else was gone for the whole week and she was the only one there and she admitted that she knew nothing my order and that she could not help me .

The next week they agreed they had made a mistake and that it was their fault. They offered me a refund, of sorts, but of course I never received it. It was merely a phony promise to appease me at the moment and the second time they lied to me. Unfortunately, I paid in advance so they got their money! My items eventually arrived but they are still in box as I don’t need them right now. I will NEVER use this company again and I would urge you not to use them, especially if you are on a deadline.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

New Housing Program Targets Fraud?

Latest Groups