logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (16 mins ago)
Achievers Point Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Delay in Delivery
2. (17 mins ago)
NSS
Company ignores communication and doesn’t provide orders
3. (26 mins ago)
Littledale Hall Therapeutic Community lancaster lancashire rehab
Little dale hall Keith Robertson Sue Robinson Rehab RehabilitationLhtc lie, bad experience dishonest break up family friends relationships lancaster
5. (33 mins ago)

Contact number

SMILEFINANCE.CO.UK
Middlesex, England
United Kingdom
This is the contact number for Smilefinance.co.uk - 016 1486 4800( obtained from NatWest Bank). If money was taken in an unauthorized manner from your account please call them and they will arrange for a refund. I managed to get into contact with them and talked to one of their workers named Jasmine. She was helpful in helping me obtain a refund. Please call them to obtain your refund.
Comments United Kingdom Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Aug, 2013 by   girlania98 0 Votes
This wos helpful.
They took yesterday from my husband account and I talk to the Jasmine she promised me to send an email and wait 7. Days for money.
 6th of Aug, 2013 by   Michael Craig 1972 0 Votes
I am mike smith I had the same amount from of £ 26.34 taken unlawfully from smile face
 6th of Aug, 2013 by   girlania98 0 Votes
Coll them and ask for money back the will email you a short form then you have to post POST them back.
They have 7 days to return your money.

But you have 14 days from that day, they. Still from you to claim them back I post my on Friday so iam still waiting till Friday and if iam not receive them I will contact
watch dog.
Try quick and ask for Jasmine like I did.

They are teeth
Anna
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   karen107 0 Votes
Jesus Christ they took a payment of £38.96 this morning, was horrified & now BROKE!!! Contacted them on the above number but closed till Mon morning at 9am, so will be on the phone first thing! Have contacted my bank & had my card stopped, will also phone Visa Mon morning to see if they can help me too. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!! BEWARE!!! Lets hope money is returned asap :-(

Penny Auction Scams