logo

Posted: 2012-10-21 by    Johnny B Good

Lawsuite

Smile implant center
Newport Beach, California
Beware of this company, like many others I had file a lawsuits against Smile Implant Center and it owner Thomas J Teich. Extremely poor services and patient care. On May 22, 2012 judgement was awarded for wrongful death of one of Smile Implant Centers patients Case Number : 30-2012-00422590
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Oct, 2012 by   Rcpa +1 Votes
Has anyone started a class action against company...?????
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   Rcpa 0 Votes
Has anyone started a class action suit?????
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   Downandout4 0 Votes
I'm not sure but I feel like we should because they take our money upfront and when we want the service we paid for done no one calls back they postpone appointments for over 4 months and it shouldn't be that a implant service take 2.1/2 years to complete and am still waiting for crowns. for this whole years and its almost one.
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   TracyAnnP +1 Votes
We also cannot get a return call. What's the issue? Are they short staffed? My husband has a full implant plates, upper and lower, to replace his dentures. He now has horse teeth! He cannot eat and is self-conscience about his appearance. This is ridiculous!!! We paid $30, 000 and cannot get a well-fitted set of implants. What's it going to take to get someone to call us back?!?!?!?!?
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   Rcpa 0 Votes
They are no longer there!
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   Rcpa 0 Votes
They are no longer in building that's why there is no call back...send me a message to see if together we can do something
 2nd of Nov, 2012 by   duped68 0 Votes
I am also a victim...I went there and was walking around looking for my records. They are closed, I have an infection in my implant, no teeth, and loss of 20 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!1 We need to all pull together on this one. There needs to be a class action law suit. someone please respond
 2nd of Nov, 2012 by   Rcpa 0 Votes
Call Lou Cutrone 818 344-1737 he is trying to find unhappy people and willing to help
 5th of Nov, 2012 by   joeschmoe123 0 Votes
My sister was a patient there starting at 2008, paid up front in full, and as of today has not finished her treatment. We are interested in filing a medical malpractice lawsuit. We've run into a roadblock with an incomplete medical record that the center gave us and the 2 law offices we visited wasn't interested. A class action lawsuit is probably the best way to go and we'd be interested if anyone is considering starting one. We have zero experiences in starting a lawsuit which is why I'm hoping someone who does takes the initiative. Please contact me if you are, or are thinking of starting one. Thanks!
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   Johnny B Good 0 Votes
I won a small claims lawsuit against Smile Implant Center and it owner Thomas John Teich on November 28, 2012, for $5100.00 for implants that Thomas John Teich did not complete. However I'm sure I will have a hard time collecting the money. I had a horrible experience with Smile Implant Center and it owner Thomas John Teich they made excuses for their poor performance and shoddy work, they are very dishonest, untrustworthy and a sham business asking for monies up front, then failing to provide the goods and services. Jhonny B Good
 7th of Jan, 2013 by   Johnny B Good 0 Votes
File a complaint with the Dental Board of California against Thpmas John Teich, the owner of Smile Implant Center. dbc.ca.gov
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   jackie joyeux Smith +1 Votes
This dental office is truly the worst company I have dealt with, ever ! The implant I got broke within 6 months after it was put in, it took me 6 months to get an appointment that they canceled at the last minute, and, when they finally fixed the tooth, it broke within 2 hours after the job was done. I went to a different dentist to take care of the problem, then I sent the bill to the Smile Implant Center and asked them to reimburse me for for their botched up job
( yes, they charged me to fix the tooth ) or pay the new dental bill. Of course I never heard from them again. Not one of the employe was pleasant or helpful, in fact, they were all horrible. My mistake was to go again after the first visit. I would be willing to join a class action lawsuit against them.
 30th of Jan, 2013 by   Johnny B Good 0 Votes
Re: Smile Implant Center, Thomas John Teich. On January 17, 2013, California's Attorney. Kamala Harris filed this complaint on behalf or the Dental Board of California. Follow this link: http://www.dbc.ca.gov/public/dds49682_20130117_amaccu.pdf
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   toothplease 0 Votes
I have been dealing with the unprofessional disgrace of a dental surgery office for the past three years, trying to have them fix my implant I received. I went to them in good faith and trusting them totally after I was assaulted, but a stranger as if that wasn't tragic enough Smile implant center did a poor job on my tooth told me many lies and assured me after my orthodontic treatment was complete they would fix and repair my dental implant and crown free of charge. Well guess what my treatment is complete now I'm hearing of malpractice lawsuits you have to email for appointments and KIMBERLY FRANZ suddenly stopped responding to my emails when I explained to her my concerns and what actions I needed the dental office to take. CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT I NEED TO DO TO MOVE FORWARD WITH A LAWSUIT?
 30th of Apr, 2013 by   Johnny B Good 0 Votes
You need to contact the Dental Board of California file a complaint. Thomas John Teich is currently filing for Bankruptcy, see the many complaints on insider. See David Goldsteins investigative channel 2 report. Kamala Harris has brought a ten count indictment against Smile Implant Center for death of a woman who died while under sedation. Thomas John Teich is a crook.
 12th of Jun, 2013 by   Looking Out 0 Votes
He is the devil in disguse with no conscience. Ripping poor elderly people that just want to be able to eat their meals comfortably. He
made my mother believe back in December 2012 that he could fix her broken implants and charged her $3, 800.00. He kept postponing her date to get the implants. I finally took her on April 26, 2013 and had to pay an emergency fee of $80.00 so he could see her. They acted like they were doing something but still no implants. They said they would call her. It is now June and we find out the office is permanently closed and he is filing for bankruptcy. I filled a complaint with the Dental Board of California but what good will that do...the Board should have shout down his business awhile ago so people like my mother couldn't of got ripped off. Shame on you Dr. Thomas Teich and Dental Board of California...what now?

Warning! Beware of Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes