logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN
double billed on credit card
3. (30 mins ago)

Terrible experience

Smart Style
Houghton Lake, Michigan
www.smartstyle.com
I went into wal marts smart style the day of july 17th 2008 to get a hair cut. The woman that cut my hair was very in competent. She was playing these coon tunes or "rap" to you simpler folk while she was vutting my hair which made me pretty unhappy in the first place. Then the second thing she did was stop cutting my hair walk over to her cd player and change the track then i was really fiery. If you want to attract business to wal marts smart style play something where i can understand what the hell the folk are saying like country music.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2008 by   derrick +1 Votes
you are a bloody redneck rascist.

coon? watch your mouth
 30th of Jul, 2008 by   JA 0 Votes
Thats why this world is gettin no better you can not spell and you are plain ignorant.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   mrsnbracey +1 Votes
I think that is a very racist thing to say. Though the Stylist was unprofessional as far as stoping doing your hair to change the cd player. and even maybe if the music had suggestive words in it, you could of done your part as a client and asked your stylist to change the music, or explained that it was offending you. but for you to hurl out an racist insult like Coon music " Rap" is just aweful for you to say. all people dont like or understand country music, and you shouldn't assume that they do. How about a person judge you and called you a Redneck or a cracker!! Not only does blacks or colored races like rap music but whites, and other cultures does too. I am Black america and i like all types of music. I hope you become educated and adapt to the melting pot that we live in..
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   Just-a-Hair 0 Votes
i am a white girl from a dirt farm and still this is the most ignorant thing i have read in a long time. Sounds to me like you need to live in a commune off somewhere in the woods so that you won't be subjected to society, or maybe they won't be subjected to you!
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   Vode 0 Votes
I experience the most dreadful time in visiting this salon. I was already much delayed in cutting my hair and was making me look ugly, due to the load of work it was very difficult to remove time. It was on Thursday when my friend informed me that there was a seminar on our product and delegates from many other companies would be visiting our office, I had to cut my hair to look presentable. Before going to the office the next day I decided to go quite early. I went for a hair cut arriving at 8:45 being the first one there I insisted the Manager, to cut my hair. Imagine my surprise when several women came in after me but got served first. I demanded the explanation and she very coolly says that they are my regular customers and therefore they need to be done first. I made her realize that I too was an old customer who was dedicated to this salon from past 3 years, but she said that their dedication is thrice more than my. This was awful. Now I know it is a policy to hire stylists that can bring clients with them, but they should follow the same sign-in policy the rest of us have to. I was totally humiliated after this verbal abuse in front of many customers. The up side is I had to do my hair with another employee who was still a trainer. I was in a fix as I was getting late for office and at the same time it was very important to have a hair cut. I had to give up and get it done. The essence of my complaint is that the importance of your customers is generated from how long its been that they are their customers. I think its enough now I better hunt for another salon.
 19th of Oct, 2009 by   karen bisaillon 0 Votes
i work ar a smart styles salon and have never come across someone as narrow minded as you. i've had customers ask to turn the music down or change the radio station and have done it with a smile on my face. maybe if you would have asked her instead of getting angry you would have had a better experience.

Should the Rich Pay Higher Taxes?

Latest Groups