No pay

I was working as copyrighter at slicethepie.com and my job consisted of writing reviews for all sort of things. In order to get cash from them I had to reach minimal withdrawal limit and once I’ve did so and asked for refund my account got suspended and they’ve started to ignore my emails.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers
Was the above complaint useful?
More slicethepie.com Complaints & Reviews
slicethepie.com - Never paid me

24th of May, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Larry this sounds like a scam. What job makes you pay them to do work? If there were costs that need to be covered a real job would just pay you less. If you have given this company your credit card information, i suggest you change it before they start taking money out your account.
 24th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
File a complaint with the BBB and IC3.
 4th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
There are several people that have been denied payment from the organization slice the pie and I am one of them. I have been paid three times with them however now they have closed the account due to ratings the fashions the same and music on scale of one to ten. Most people say if there is something wrong they should be warned before hand. And this is true. They should also give you pay for work completed as it takes a long time to write reviews to the best of your ability. The fact that they are not paying people for the work they have done is very bad practice. And they should let people know this when they sign up and give people a chance. At this point they should not be allowed to recruit people in the US until this policy changes.

Contact Us