logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
BEXSUPP.COM
Fake charge and rep ignores me
2. (8 mins ago)
RIPOFF SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sleepys Complaints & Reviews - SCAM ARTISTS!

Sleepys Contacts & Informations

Sleepys

Posted:    samm4321

SCAM ARTISTS!

SLEEPYS
ive had nothing but headaches and run-arounds with sleepys. let me explain my story:

So i went into a sleepys wanting to just browse around somehow got talked into buying a mattress. Opened a card, made the delivery date, and just had to come back with a co-signer so my entire amount was financed. no problem.
i go back to another sleepys closer to home with my co-signer. We fill out all the papers and are then told i was sold a discontinued bed but no worry its still in stock in new york . The guy then says hes never had to file a co-signer application and doesnt know how so he'll get it figured out before the delivery...
Fast forward a couple weeks and i get a phone call from sleepys saying i owe a balance of $1, 000 due the date of the delivery.. I contact sleepys and get the rudest customer service rep telling me theres nothing she can do the co-signer papers were never filed and i have to deal with the person at the showcase...So i call the showcase, no answer. call back customer service somehow i get the same rude woman telling me once again theres "nothing she can do i have to figure it out for myself"... really???? so i have to run around on a holiday weekend(fourth of july) on MY day off to fix a problem YOUR employee made!?
So after many phone calls im finally told i have to go to a sleepys to sign and re-fill out an application.
When i get there i explain the situation to the guy and instead of just looking at the notes in my account looks at me like i have 3 heads and keeps trying to ask questions that i have no answer for..
2 hours later of trying to explain to the guy to just call customer service and him trying to find the papers because he had never worked at that showcase, everything is all set..
So the mattress is delivered. It feels a bit more firm but i figure its been a few weeks so i just forgot what it feels like.. Oh and the men so convenietly left my old mattress on my front lawn. A couple weeks later i recieve my bill.
It's for $1, 045.77. $1, 000 less than expected but i figured it must be because the bed was discontinued. So i make the payment and then a couple days later..another bill???
So i then realize i didn't get a deal for having a discontinued bed, i just have two accounts because the idiots never filed them together. AND i look at the tag of my mattress and realize the name of the bed i ordered is no where to be found???
So i call sleepys and the guy reads me back my info and names some mattress i never heard of. So i ask him again to read me the name.. he repeats it.
Great so now i dont even own the mattress i originally purchased.
I discuss to him the finance issue and he tells me hes going to contact GE. I tell him i already did and they told me it was an issue with sleepys. He says hes going to email them and tries to rush me off the phone.
So i say "um so are we not going to address the fact that im not even sleeping on the mattress i ordered?"
He tells me the mattress i got is the same price and is the comparible mattress to the discontinued one. So that apparently makes it okay for them to send me the wrong mattress.
I say no, i was never told i was getting a different mattress. I addressed the issue when i was told it was discontinued and was assured there was no problem i would still be recieving THAT MATTRESS.
At this point im astounded with the amount of complaints i told him and other customer service reps; and now the fact that i have the wrong mattress, that i havent been credited any discount. He told me one issue at a time and takes the mattress info and said ill get a call back within 48 hours.
My billing issue was NEVER resolved and with about 2 months of going back and forth, complaining to the better buisness bureau, and trying to exchange my mattress; all they have to offer me is credit to go towards a new mattress in which id have to pay the delivery fee and still have a bill payment for this more expensive mattress. They tried to claim that i stated that i was "out of the country" and didnt do the comfort exchange within 21 days. 1) when i bought the mattress it was 30 days 2) it doesnt matter how many days because its not a comfort exchange, ITS THE WRONG MATTRESS, 3) i wasnt out of the country, just no one tried to get back to me in a timly manner.

STAY AWAY FROM SLEEPYS!
Comments United States Mattresses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Sleepys Rip Off 0 Votes
I have been waiting over 3 weeks for a deposit credit of 50.00. Finally threatened I was going to have charges brought against them for theft and fraud. They are trying to reverse my charge by end of business today. They need to close all the stores.

World's Most Outrageous Gas Prices