logo

Bad Management

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SLA Enterprise LLC Complaints & Reviews - Stay away at all costs.

SLA Enterprise LLC Contacts & Informations

SLA Enterprise LLC

Posted: 2012-08-17 by    Janie Harry

Stay away at all costs.

SLA Enterprise LLC
I received a report from my bank that company called SLA Enterprise LLC charged me $7. It not a big sum of money but I can’t afford myself such charges. I am lucky one because my bank managed to stop the transaction. I want to warn others. Stay away at all costs.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Oct, 2012 by   Jett112108 0 Votes
This same company, SLA Enterprise, LLC, Miami, FL charged my debit account for $12.61 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:18am when I was sleeping! How did they get my debit card number? I cancelled my card and my credit union is giving the money back as they investigate this company with the police if necessary!
 14th of Oct, 2012 by   OneMissB 0 Votes
SLA Enterprise fraudulently charged $7.37 to my debit card on October 10, 2012. I also had to cancel my debit card with my bank and file a dispute of the charge. Someone on another complaint site said they noticed that SLA is an Amazon Marketplace seller. I did place an order with Amazon just five days prior to the fake charge. Please comment if you've had the same experience. We need to find out where they are getting our info.
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   Sherry J. Morris 0 Votes
It seems that SLA Enterprise is stealing money from everyone and October must be the month. They charged $8.00 on my card on Oct.17, 2012. Why is nothing being done about them if they are known for this activity? I too am closing my account.
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by   BLeah2 0 Votes
The manager is Stephanie Aleite, look it up. She lives at this address: 9804 SW 124th Ter
Miami, FL 33176

If you live in the area, please pay her a visit for all of us. The number listed is not to an actual brick and mortar business, it's a home address in a pretty nice part of Florida. COntact the Miami Dade police department.! Lets flood them with our calls and maybe they'll shut her down and the con artists she's working with. unless she too is a victim, however we shall see. I will do everything in my power to shut this operation down! Look her up, find a number we can really call. I've been searching but cannot find one, but I found the address and that's good enough start.
 8th of Dec, 2012 by   Jason Owen 0 Votes
I was taken for just over $6. Stephanie L. Aleite (S.L.A.) is the owner according the LLC records filed with the state, but after researching her, I have a hard time believing she has the skills necessary to pull this crap off. Her husband Andres Aleite however: IT Degree and works at Apple Inc. in Miami is a different story all together. https://www.facebook.com/etinetalmai I'm reporting this data to the Feds.

Cell Phones - A False Sense Of Security