logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Madhouse-Parts.com
I have never received parts or refund.
2. (8 mins ago)

Posted:    Rebecca

Fraudulent company

SK Auto Parts
skautoparts.com
On Sat. Feb 28th I ordered 2 parts from Hector at SK and was lead to believe they had the parts and they would be shipped on Mon. or Tues. I noticed on Mar. 2nd my bank account was debited $320.00, they wasted no time taking my money.

After a reasonable amount of time, about 10 days I called to inquire about my order. I was told the person I needed to talk to was not there at the moment but, they would call me back. Of course they never did so I called the next day. This time I found out my parts were never shipped but they would find out what happened and, of course, call me back. Again they never called. This went on for days, soon they just stopped taking my calls. I ended up using my neighbors phone (different caller ID) and was told they got my part but it was damaged and they would have to locate another. After about another week I called and canceled my order, my account never got credited. I then received a certified letter via US mail telling me they did not have 'an operational credit card processing terminal' and please request a 'chargeback' from my credit card company. In other words they were asking me to commit fraud on their behalf. When I finally got thru to them again I was told they would send a check out right away. Guess what? No check, no credit, and now the company appears to be out of business.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of May, 2009 by   holy 0 Votes
Hi,

Same problem happened to me. Part ordered and been booked of at the end of Feb. neither part or bill recieved. but money was taken out of the bank account the same minute.
after calling for weeks and getting all kind of different stories on their behalf. nothing happened. so i filed the complaint at the attorney generals office on their account.
SK autoparts is a SCAM operation and handeling under the name of other companies handled by Neko Enterprises Inc.

My advice to all people! Never do business with these people they are a complete rip off.

h
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Sergio Gonzalez 0 Votes

There's a link that was posted in the Brownville Herald about him. That he have does in the past... He is a scam artist.

Tips For Finding Work Over 50