logo

Posted: 2011-12-13 by    Erica12

Psychic scam

Tallahassee, Florida
Hello!
This is to report that the psychic Sister Fay and her daughter Christina Ephraim have scammed me of $22, 000 and I am now trying to recover my money through the criminal justice system. I went initially for a palm reading that cost $25 to Sister Fay in Tallahassee, Florida in June, 2011 and she told me that her daughter Christina Ephraim will do the reading. Christina told me that there was a curse on my life and something bad in my stomach that I needed to get rid of. She told me she would do it for $275 and that would be all and after we were finished I could make donation. She told me that in order to break the curse, I needed to deposit with her $28, 000 and that was temporarily until the curse was broken and I would get my money back after she finished the work. Upon request of my money, she has failed to pay $22, 400. I have reported her to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and am waiting for response. Christina's aliases include Katheryn Ephraim, Kathryn G Ephraim, Kathryn Ephraim, Kathyrn Ephraim, Gardenia Ephraim, Kathryn A Ephraim, K Ephraim.

Sister Fay has been in Tallahassee for 50 years and operates under the heading of a religious organization and that is what misled me. My advice: stay away from these people and do not set foot in their house, because they will lie to you and rob you. If you have problems in your life, turn to God and go to Church. Do not have anything to do with psychics, because they CANNOT and will definitely NOT solve your problems and will most likely incur more problems on you. There is great probability that you will part with a large amount of money and get nothing in return. So, stay away. Do not go to psychics, they do not have solution to any of your problems whatever they may tell you. They cannot tell you anything useful, they do not care about you and your well being, only about taking as much of your money as possible. And you never know which of what they are telling you is truth and which is a lie. So, just save your money and save yourself from trouble and do not call and do not even think of going to a psychic, because there is no benefit for you to, you will only get scammed and robbed of your money.
Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2012 by   barnie 0 Votes
erica 12 you are telling the truth. I wish you the best to get at least part of your money back good luck !!!
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by   Erica12 0 Votes
Barnie, thank you. I hope to get all of it back soon.
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   Jordi Scrubbings 0 Votes
In 2010, I wrote a blog post called "A Fraud Called Sister Fay" for jordiscrubbings.com . You should have done your research and read it. I don't feel sorry for you in the least bit. At least I only lost $25.
 26th of Apr, 2012 by   Caroline Mcman 0 Votes
I Do Not Agree, I've Been To Psychics That Are Fraud, And I Have Also Been To Psychics That Are Real, Not All Clairvoyants Are Fake, And Are Out To Just Get You're Money And Take Advantage Of Your Situation. They Are Psychics That Are Real, Genuine, Honest, And Very Intuitive. I Have Also Talked To American Clairvoyants Like Slyvia Brown And Was Way Off With My Story, Did Not Have Good Connection. At All And Just Looking To Get Quick Money From Me To Put In Their Pocket. I Have Been With a European Psychic For 7 Years Now. And Been Giving Large Sums Of Money. She Is Real And Very Helpful. I Do See a Difference In My Life. As She Promised There Would Be.
 12th of May, 2012 by   Erica12 0 Votes
A ct ually, it was Christina Ephraim who scammed me.
 15th of May, 2012 by   Erica12 0 Votes
Thank yuo very much, and me 2.
 1st of Sep, 2012 by   Smartypants79 0 Votes
Why would anyone give a total stranger thousands of dollars for ANY reason? Use your brain, that's why your god gave it to you. These people are all con artists and they conned you, plain and simple. I hope you got some money back but I doubt it. That's how these 'advosors' make a living, by taking uninformed people's money. It's a job for them. When in doubt, INVEST IN YOURSELF: further your education. It gives you power via the ability to think analytically. Peace to you. :)

3 Ways to Get Free Checking