logo

Bravofly
Travel Agent Nightmare
2. (1 mins ago)
Butterball Bullies-Dogue de Bordeaux
Failure to honor health certificate
3. (1 mins ago)
1800loanmart
loan sharking
4. (2 mins ago)
Acai Berry Pure
Unortorized charge
5. (2 mins ago)
Alisan Bus
Alisan bus wasted passengers time

Consumer Tips & Tricks

SinglesNet.com

Posted: 2011-12-15 by    Jammie

Poor service

Singlesnet.com
I signed up for this website because I was board and tired of going to bars to find a guy. I didn’t want the typical frat boy that never grew up and I didn’t want the old guy in the office next to me. I just wanted to see what was out there. Since internet dating is starting to become popular, I thought I would give it a try.

Unfortunately, this site is a waste. I can barely login to search for guys, and I can’t read the messages I have received either. The weekend is the only time I have available to do this. I called to see why things were working they told me because a majority of the users are on the site. Pretty much telling me to use it when no one is likely to be using it!

Another thing is they keep charging my account even though I’ve only has this account for less than two months. I have paid enough fees for this service for 3 months, but I haven’t used it for 3 months yet. I can’t use the service when I have time but you expect me to pay for more service then I’m receiving???? That is outrageous.

When I finally get into the site to look around, the guys they suggest for me are like thousands of miles away! I don’t want to meet people from TX when I live in Seattle! They should have a filter for this! Why do they ask for a zip code if they don’t use it to screen their matches??

I think my subscription for this service will be coming to an end shortly. I can’t log on when I want to. The matches they send me are men states away! And my money is leaving my bank account long before its due! If they want to claim to be #1 then they should give service like a #1 company.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jul, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I called and ask for money back in my bank account, a dispute was sent to you from my bank. As of 6-15-2008.response was that it would be taken care of. I purchased membership. I am being asked for my visa-debit card number each time I try to enter and cannot get into it. I. gave all information over a month ago. Claryce orvette gibbons, 1010 5th.st.so., Fargo, n.d. 58103 today’s date is 7-10-2008. I simply wish to cancel membership, and get my money returned, as I cannot and will not give out my visa-debit card every time I get on line and can or cannot use your services.

Pink Charities and Steve Jobs Scams