Money fraud

I sent an order for hearing aid batteries to SimplyBatteries.com with payment in full for 40 of them. The check was cashed immediately – July7, 2011. Still, August 24, 2011 have not received the batteries. I called once Simply Batteries said would be on there way, but they weren’t.

Early July I sent an order for 40 hearing aid batteries to SimplyBatteries.com with check for payment in full. The check was cashed immediately on July 7, 2011 but I have never received the batteries.

I have had to go buy some locally and I either want the batteries or my money back. I would really prefer the money back since the company seems to be pretty shady.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

9th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree that something is wrong with
Simply Batteries. I ordered mine in Aprill and have yet to receive any batteries. I would like to have my money back as I have been having to buy batteries other places. Betty Foister
 3rd of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered batteries April 7 2014. Check was cashed in 4 days. Still haven't received the batteries, 1 month later.

Contact Us