logo

Djchihuahua.com
Fraud
4. (18 mins ago)
Facebook
Relationship status on facebook not working
5. (20 mins ago)

Silver-cafe.org Complaints & Reviews - This site is real rip off

Silver-cafe.org Contacts & Informations

Silver-cafe.org

Posted: 2011-10-24 by    Moopeler

This site is real rip off

Silver-cafe.org
silver-cafe.org
I got referred to silver-cafe.org by elenasmodels.com, the latter being a reputable site, the former a complete scam. The way the scammers at silver-cafe.org operate is this:
1) they hook a guy with some free promotion, the goal in the first phase is to get the person to create a profile with them;
2) they start emailing to this newcomer's address emails from beautiful women, soliciting contact, at the rate of about one per week;
3) When the guy attempts to respond, he has to pay for membership and the rates are extremely high.
I am a diligent guy. At first when I started getting the emails, I was aware that these are leading me into a scam, but then at some point, my conscience kicked in and I decided to respond to everyone. I did so with brief, very polite and well-meaning emails. Not a single soul ever replied. Given the big number of the emails as of that moment, given my nice replies and the fact that they were the ones initiating the contact, I find it highly improbable that no one would ever respond. Which is why I am spending time, warning all of you to stay away from these scammers. I have also contacted elenasmodels.com customer service regarding this. By advertising scammers like silver-cafe.org they are doing a great disservice to their own customer base and to their own business.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Phone Scam Seeks Donations