logo

silver king blue max
select your gift cerfiticate
2. (26 mins ago)
E-Lone
Company didn’t provide loan and ignores me
3. (39 mins ago)
Shopsale222.com
coach bags purchased
4. (45 mins ago)
Atlas Editions
Bad service
5. (46 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Silver-cafe.org Complaints & Reviews - This site is real rip off

Silver-cafe.org Contacts & Informations

Silver-cafe.org

Posted: 2011-10-24 by    Moopeler

This site is real rip off

Silver-cafe.org
silver-cafe.org
I got referred to silver-cafe.org by elenasmodels.com, the latter being a reputable site, the former a complete scam. The way the scammers at silver-cafe.org operate is this:
1) they hook a guy with some free promotion, the goal in the first phase is to get the person to create a profile with them;
2) they start emailing to this newcomer's address emails from beautiful women, soliciting contact, at the rate of about one per week;
3) When the guy attempts to respond, he has to pay for membership and the rates are extremely high.
I am a diligent guy. At first when I started getting the emails, I was aware that these are leading me into a scam, but then at some point, my conscience kicked in and I decided to respond to everyone. I did so with brief, very polite and well-meaning emails. Not a single soul ever replied. Given the big number of the emails as of that moment, given my nice replies and the fact that they were the ones initiating the contact, I find it highly improbable that no one would ever respond. Which is why I am spending time, warning all of you to stay away from these scammers. I have also contacted elenasmodels.com customer service regarding this. By advertising scammers like silver-cafe.org they are doing a great disservice to their own customer base and to their own business.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Does Medications Help?