logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (57 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
3. (57 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-12-26 by    edflower

Theft of Work Product and Services

Silgate Solutions Virtual Cyber Technology Virtual Cyber Assistant
India
I had a very bad experience with Silgate Solutions and Virtual Cyber Technology, because the principal, Vikas Sharma, stole my work product; I believe that this person uses false names to systematically engage independent contractors, then use their work product without compensating them. As an independent contractor on a previously-agreed hourly wage, I was hired by Vikas Sharma, the owner of Virtual Cyber Technology, (using a false name), to perform work for this company, which is a primarily a telemarketing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) company, based in Mumbai, India. ... After performing and submitting my completed work as agreed, Vikas refused to pay me. When I asked for payment, he sent me an e-mail indicating that he and his partners use false names to avoid being identified by unhappy clients and employees, and that I would be unable to recover my pay. During a chat, he also explained to me that he often solicits and obtains work product from contractors while using false names, then fails to pay them. It seems that Vikas' primary aliases are “David Bothan” and “David Rosenthal” and “David Basile” and similar variants, and he operates with several partners also. This principal and his group appear to operate other RPO and BPO websites, such as Virtual Cyber Assistant, Silgate Solutions and others.

Based on my own experience and research, I warn the business community that Vikas Sharma and his associates and his companies Virtual Cyper Technology and Virtual Cyber Assistant and Silgate Solutions are being operated by the same principals, who fraudulently solicit work from independent contractors, then steal their work product. I recommend that other businesspeople avoid Vikas Sharma and his companies, including Virtual Cyber Technology, also known simply as VCT, Virtual Cyber Assistant, Silgate Solutions and all other business names and aliases associated with Vikas Sharma.

…...
Comments India Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming