logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Devine Devons
Devon rex terminally ill kitty
4. (1 hr 26 mins ago)

shoppers choice

Posted:    BenH54

Rip off

Shoppers Choice
Why Shop With Us? 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Real Customer Service!

That's a lie! Yes, as shoppers we have lots of choices. And here is why:

I spoke with you all this morning regarding this. The agent I spoke with is named Joshua at 877-743-2269. Obviously, you guys really don't care about customers because you are refusing to honor the price shown. All he said to me was "thank you for pointing out the error." I will never shop with them again.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jan, 2011 by   Happy-NOT 0 Votes
I ordered a Deluxe BBQ Tong from them. The item I received was not at all like the picture shown on the website. I notified them, I did receive a reply from them, however, when I went back to their website, the picture of the item I ordered had been changed. So now I'm stuck with an item that I could have bought for less in Target.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   Happy-NOT 0 Votes
I ordered a Delux BBQ Tong from them. The item I received was not at all like the one pictured on their website. I notified them and they did get back to me. But when I went back to their website, the picture had been changed. I could have bought the item they sent me from Target or WalMart for a lot less. They said that their website had not been changed, however it is no longer anywhere to be seen on their website.

Some Things You Need to Know About Bankruptcy