logo

shoppers choice

Posted:    BenH54

Rip off

Shoppers Choice
Why Shop With Us? 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Real Customer Service!

That's a lie! Yes, as shoppers we have lots of choices. And here is why:

I spoke with you all this morning regarding this. The agent I spoke with is named Joshua at 877-743-2269. Obviously, you guys really don't care about customers because you are refusing to honor the price shown. All he said to me was "thank you for pointing out the error." I will never shop with them again.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More shoppers choice complaints
shoppers choice - unauthorized charges

Comments

7th of Jan, 2011 by   Happy-NOT 0 Votes
I ordered a Deluxe BBQ Tong from them. The item I received was not at all like the picture shown on the website. I notified them, I did receive a reply from them, however, when I went back to their website, the picture of the item I ordered had been changed. So now I'm stuck with an item that I could have bought for less in Target.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   Happy-NOT 0 Votes
I ordered a Delux BBQ Tong from them. The item I received was not at all like the one pictured on their website. I notified them and they did get back to me. But when I went back to their website, the picture had been changed. I could have bought the item they sent me from Target or WalMart for a lot less. They said that their website had not been changed, however it is no longer anywhere to be seen on their website.
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   Gregory007 0 Votes

shoppers choice - Late delivery
Shoppers choice
Texas

Ordered a grill from them. They took 2, 000 of my money and it has been a month and just received and email that it might be another month before I receive my order. Very misleading on the delivery dates!
 16th of Jan, 2015 by   Samin_D 0 Votes
I received two small items as a gift ordered off the BBQ Guys webiste. Total value was roughly 150.00. BBQ Guys is run by a company called Shoppers Choice per the little square information tag that came in the box. I contacted the company and explained that the items were perfectly fine but that we would like to return them as they are not something we are likely to use. The gentleman on the phone told me a return was no problem but to be aware that we would need to pay the shipping. He then asked me to confirm that I would be these charges. I thought it was a little weird but said yes. The next thing I know, there is an email stating that the return shipping address and postage paid would be mailed to me and that $52.00 in shipping charges had been assessed. These are two small objects folks, not heavy and no special shipping required. That started an email exhange that lasted two weeks. Apparently, if you return an item that had "free shipping" the shipping is no longer free and they will charge you the original shipping price and the return shipping fee!!! I have been completely spoiled by Amazon and Zappos. I did not even know business still did stuff like this. The return process has been so complicated I don't even have the energy to describe it. Stay away from this company.

3 Investments to Avoid This Year