logo

Unauthorised Deduction

Complaint Rating:

SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.C
United Kingdom

I cannot remember how I came in touch with this company. I never benefitted from any of their services. But when I checked my Barclays bank account YESTERDAY I was surprised to note that the SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.C
29/07/2010 REF 207 263 422 7403 BCC
30/06/2010 REF 177 258 395403 BCC
01/06/2010 REF 146 2650 775 403 BCC
has been deducting a sum of £ 10.00 without consulting me. Please take action to persuade them to refund all the money they have deducted so far and cancel my account with them.
Comments United Kingdom Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Aug, 2010 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hello miajerome:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. Please contact our customer service team at 0800 731 9935 or via email at customerservice@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. We'll be happy to assist you with the cancellation of your membership and answer any questions that you have.

Regards,
Mary
 21st of Aug, 2010 by   miajerome 0 Votes
Hi Mary

I have just emailed you and it failed is your e- addres wrong or anyother problem with it? anyway here it ia again what I emailed.

Hi Mary,

I m glad to get a respond, i copied and pasted my case below again.
I tried to contact to company on the number you also have mentioned but could not reach them.
Would you please cancel my membership -that I never meant to have or never knew I ever had it that sounds totally scam to me.-
And would you please refund the "30GBP " has taken from my account as soon as posible?
SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.C
29/07/2010 REF 207 263 422 7403 BCC
30/06/2010 REF 177 258 395403 BCC
01/06/2010 REF 146 2650 775 403 BCC

And will you please explain how the company got in touch with me and with my bank account?
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hi Miajerome:

I'm sorry that you experienced difficulty in trying to reach me via the email address I provided. I tested it and it seems to work.

However, please try to send me an email instead at consumeraffairs@webloyalty.com. I will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue. However, at this point, I am unable to identify a billing or membership record for you. In the email you send me, please provide your full name, email address and postal code. With that information, I should be able to identify your membership record and will then take care of your request immediately.

Thanks,
Mary
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   v.walsh 0 Votes
Fucking cunts ! taking money from peoples accounts for nothing! I have the same problem my self now! Who will give me money back ? I never been in touch with this company, how they could still my bank detals?
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   Mariano Ch. 0 Votes
The same happened to me.
I want my money back an know why this happened.
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hello:

We want you to know that we’re here to help you. However, it’s difficult to do that in a public forum when we don’t know who each person is or the details of their membership. We can help you better and resolve your specific queries or concerns if you contact us directly. You can do so by visiting our own online member forum where we can answer your questions. You can find the forum here: http://bit.ly/gy87cg . Once on the site please post a question and our community manager will be able to respond to you directly. Alternatively, for more information about your specific membership you can contact me directly at mary@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. If you contact me directly, please reference this forum.

Regards,
Maryo
 4th of May, 2011 by   maria caplea 0 Votes
My name is Maria Caplea, I cannot remember how I came in touch with this company. I never benefitted from any of their services. But when I checked my Barclays bank account SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.C
has been deducting a sum of £ 10.00 every month without consulting me. They started taking the money since june/july 2010. Please take action to persuade them to refund all the money they have deducted so far and cancel my account with them. If you won’t give me my money back and stop taking money from my account I will appeal to the regulators.
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Patricia Lessell 0 Votes
Dear Maria

I too have been conned by this company and have just realised how they get our bank detail. I don't know about you but I ordered a Pizza from Pizza Hut using my debit card and this is how they are getting our details. I just checked by DD's on my bank account and there aren't any for this conning company. All you did was order something, like a pizza, online and that is how they got your bank details. I am so angry it isn't true.
Regards