logo

HEALTHY BACK INSTITUTE
CONTINUTED BILLING
3. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
eduniche.com
They took money and haven’t provided any services

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews - Unknown deduction from my bank account

ShopperDisc.co.uk Contacts & Informations

Shopperdisc.co.uk

Posted: 2011-11-07 by    gkmariner28

Unknown deduction from my bank account

I have been charged 10 pounds for last three months (Sep, Oct, Novv-2011).This offer was received by me when i booked for a national express ticket online a website named webloyalty offerd me 15 pounds discount on my next booking and apparently this shoppersdisc or shoppersdiscount started deducting the amount.I would appreciate if i could be helped on getting my money back.
Comments United Kingdom Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Nov, 2011 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hello gkmariner28:

I just read your post and would very much like to provide you with detailed information about your membership. It is important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved and it is easier to do this if you contact us directly so we can find the details of your membership. This way we can help answer your specific queries. You can contact our customer service team on 0800 731 9935 (this is a free phone). Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Regards,
Mary
 11th of Nov, 2011 by   paul carew 0 Votes
my girlfriend has just recieved her credit card statement to find there was an unknown charge of £10 pounds from a company called shopperdisc.co.uk and not for the lack of trying can we find out what for we are now worried that there might be more charges and don, t know how to stop it if anyone could help us we would be grateful
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   julie devon 0 Votes
i have the same, £10 deducted from my account, apart from not knowing why its there, i now have to pay a charge for being overdrawn
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   sam2suzie 0 Votes
i also have been cond by shopperdisc.co.uk but tomorrow i will be in touch with my visa company to have this stopped now £20 out of pocket dougie474
 24th of Nov, 2011 by   Qilin Liang 0 Votes
i also have the same problem, I do not understand why 10 pounds were charged. And I want to claim the refund.
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by   marion graham 0 Votes
i also have been duped by this company...

My bank gave me the following phone numbers to call, 0800 731 9935 or 0808 234 1539

After ringing them, I was told that they would refund, but only for the past 3 months money ...£30

likw most of us, we only get 6 monthly statements, hence, by the time we receive them, we have already lost out...

Good luck to all those trying for a refund x
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by   chrismac 0 Votes
you can get a full refund by saying your going to trading standers i.v just done it, got 3 months back in bank over phone and waiting for a form to fill in and sign and return to were am told i will get a full refund i'v had 20 payments @ 10 pounds taken from me . but fingers crossed i get it back ?????
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   valdunlodge 0 Votes
I too am experiencing these deductions of 10 Pounds from my account. I can only think it was after booking a seat with National Coach Services.
I have today e-mailed mary@shopperdiscountsand rewards.co.uk
I am optimistic that I will get my money back!!! I too am sick to death of "those out there" scamming, scheeming, stealing, overchargiing for essential services and food. I agree that it is about time the people of the country rose up with their full strength and were heard. But, of course they wont. Brits never 'RISE UP' they have had it too cushy for too long but maybe the worm will turn soon and they will refuse to shop where they get ripped off (Sainsbury's I hear have a 400 per cent markup??)
I dont believe any company trading in food should be on the stock market. they have to charge huge profits to keep their stock holders happy which makes the customers unhappy. Could go on for hours on this topic!!
Take heart, be heard..
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   Julieanne 0 Votes
This is happening to me too! God knows how much they have been taking from everyone! I have to go back through all my statements now to find out how long they have been deducting £10 a month from my account...Not a happy lady at all!
 7th of Dec, 2011 by   valdunlodge 0 Votes
I received a promt reply from my letter to Mary and a full explanation of how it came about that they were taking money off my account each month and a promise of a refund. Hopefully it will materialise and all will be well. I fully understood how and why the money has been taken off but suggested they claify their site to avoid these misunderstandings. Good luck to all.
 12th of Dec, 2011 by   stefano69 0 Votes
i too have just submitted a complaint on a separate post. Fuming! I have emailed Mary but received no reply as of yet. I hope that this issue will be resolved.
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   valdunlodge 0 Votes
Ok I have received my credit of 4 months (the correct amount) into my bank account. I must say Mary has done her job well and I thank her sincerely.
 14th of Dec, 2011 by   stefano69 0 Votes
Thought i should update- Mary has today contacted me too & arranged for a full refund. I have to say considering how angry I was I am impressed with this service. Thankyou.
 16th of Dec, 2011 by   lolojane 0 Votes
i have also just found this on my statement and have no idea how it got there. does anybody know what it is likely to be caused by i will asking for a refund as this goes all the way back to may
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by   Rols 0 Votes
How ridiculously British you are! Shopperdisk IS A SCAM. they take your money without you agreeing to it. But now you managed to have it back you're all ready to profusely thank this "Mary" and praise her work. You've been duped! She MUST return the money she's not doing you a favour! Her company conned you and they have the legal duty to return what they stole. You had money taken from your accounts, had to go to the trouble of ringing, emailing, writing, you have nobody to be thankful to! Wake up! These people need to be locked up not praised!!!
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   Napiorka +1 Votes
they stoled me 50 pounds already, i have no idae how can i stop this shit!
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   Jan Palmer +1 Votes
I see I'm in a long line of complainers...I am travelling in India and have spent more on phone calls than they have actually deducted from me over the last 5 months. I am at a loss as to what to do next. My bank is of no use whatsoever and I have just been in a queue to dispute these charges but my credit ran out before I could conclude a converstion...
 13th of Jan, 2012 by   Audrena 0 Votes
I have just checked my online banking and found a £10 debit to shopperdisc.co.uk whcih shows as a debit card transaction, when i tracked back all my transactions this has been going on since November 2009 a month after i purchased tickets from ticketmaster. i did not complete any pop up boxes to request or take advantage of special offers or other discounts and have never benefited from anything nor received any literature to say iv signed up and this is how i take advantage, no membership numbers or anything!!! I have contacted my bank this evening who advised i have to contact shopperdisc direct in the morning and then call my banks disputes team afterwards. this is an disgrace, i dont keep a close track on my banking transactions as i know off the top of my head what DD's i have going out and to who so i dont need to keep a close eye on it as it never changes.
 27th of Jan, 2012 by   S.A Morgan +1 Votes
I, too have had £10 taken out of my bank account by shopperdisc.co.uk on at least 6 times and I have no record of any purchase from them--I am going to do a trackback as I have been so ill and can no longer work -so I am able to make time to run this scam to earth.
I am contacting my bank and trading standards as someone is profiting from a ficticious purchase
 11th of Feb, 2012 by   brian030 0 Votes
I have been charged 10 pounds for last three months (december january febuary). a website named webloyalty offerd me 10 pounds discount on my next buy and apparently this shoppersdisc or shoppersdiscount started deducting the amount.I would appreciate if i could be helped on getting my money back thanks b slocombe

Success University Fraud