logo

Capital visas
Absolutely disgusting company
4. (42 mins ago)
nutrasupport.net
The seller didn’t tell the correct price
5. (59 mins ago)

Shopatron

Posted: 2012-06-27 by    shopatron/idiots

never received my order

Shopatron
We placed an order that was suppose to be here in 3-5 business days. After the 10th day still no product. I logged onto our account number and it said product not shipped because the billing address on our credit card was different then our shipping address. (at time of payment we filled out both our billing and shipping address to make sure there were no issues. What ever happened to an email suggesting different payment type or different address to match credit card??? Just ignore the customer and not give them a heads up that their order is NOT coming. Not only that... we were given a confirmation number that payment had been received on the day we ordered the product. I will NEVER order from this company nor would I ever suggest someone else to.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2012 by   Shopatron Customer Service 0 Votes
Shopatron maintains a safe and secure process for consumers to purchase products in over 1, 000 stores. We don’t always authorize your credit card at the exact moment of purchase. When we process payment, errors can be triggered by your bank. If there is a problem with a credit card, we will not process your order until the payment information is corrected. In all issues of payment error, we always notify the consumer. Depending on your email provider, you may have problems with SPAM filters for emails coming from Shopatron.

If you receive a payment error email from us, it means we cannot process your order until the payment error is corrected. It is the consumer's responsibility to verify that the credit card number, expiration date and card verification code were entered correctly for the order. If you are using a new credit card, please be sure that you have activated the new card before using it for your order.

For more information about purchasing from a Shopatron store, go to www.orderhlp.com.
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   Agent pink 0 Votes
Sounds about right...blame the customer when there's obviously a problem on your end. I also placed an order that went through shopatron which was never shipped, but they sure did bill my credit card quickly (even though the email I have says my card won't be charged until my order ships). My next move is to make a complaint with the BBB after I call my bank to dispute a charge for an order that never shipped.

Top Consumer Complaint by Fed: #10 - #6