logo

Shopatron

Posted:    Dawn2

Never received product

Missouri
Ordered product on 7/15/09...credit card was also charged. Received shipping confirmation that item was shipped via USPS on 7/20. Today is 7/30 and still no product. USPS has no record of a package being sent with the tracking number provided in the email. Some from Shopatron is suppose to be contacting me today. If they don't I will just dispute the charge get my money back and let Shopatron go round and round with the credit card company. WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM A MANUFACTURER THAT GOES THROUGH SHOPATRON!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Dec, 2009 by   unhappyretailerinUSA 0 Votes
I am a former retailer for Shopatron & they are only in business to basically rape their customers & retailers & try to look nice & shiny to their venders. They allow all kinds of fraud to occur & do not step in to protect the retailers & I have heard of several buyers who have been raked over coals, because Shopatron only cares about keeping the BIG guys who "win" large amounts of orders & pay the fees to keep ripping people off. As long as Shopatron is making money...they do not care!

I myself will not buy again from any vender who utilizes Shopatron, nor will I ever purchase products for my business, from any vender who does business with Shopatron. The venders have lost my business as a huge retailer because of the unprofessionalism that goes on with the management staff at Shopatron.
 29th of Dec, 2009 by   Shopatron 0 Votes
Dear Dawn2 and unhappyretailerinUSA. I am an employee of Shopatron and am very sorry to hear of the issues that you have had with our service. As there are over 700 brands and 12, 000 retailers that do work with us, I do not believe we provide a horrible service to everyone. However, I do believe that we get things wrong sometimes, which may be the case with Dawn2's order.

Dawn2, can you please send me the order number for your order to info@shopatron.com so that I can appropriately understand your situation and make sure everything was resolved to your satisfaction. I know that I am a little late getting to this case, but I just found this posting today.

unhappyretailerinUSA, I would also like to understand your issues with Shopatron so that I can address them for you. We do indeed want to look good to our vendors (the brands that use Shopatron), but also consider retailers like you to be important partners. Because of this we try to create a service that works well for you. As you can see from a recent survey (available here: http://ecommerce2.shopatron.com/l/964/2009-09-04/EU2KZ) not all retailers are unhappy with the service. In fact many purchase more from brands who support them by sending sales through Shopatron. Again, I invite you to continue this conversation with me via email at info@shopatron.com so that I can properly address your issues.
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   Sotiraq Qano 0 Votes
My name is Sotiraq Qano, 444 Spring Roud Elmhurst, IL 60126
e-mail stqano@yahoo.com
ph: 630 617 5545
I have received wrong product. Please Iwant to discas it with you.

Thanks,
sotiraq
 16th of Oct, 2010 by   quebra 0 Votes
I placed an order via SHOPATRON and watched my order status never actually ship... They never respond to email inquiry (via the tool on their site, or otherwise). Out of 6 calls placed regarding my order, I only received 2 responses, in the first they blamed the vendor, and in the second (after waiting on-hold for an hour) they could not even provide an answer. Funny, they certainly charged my account on the first day reliably! FRAUD, SCAM, RIP-OFF... Filed as FRAUD with Mastercard member service! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SHOPATRON.
 4th of May, 2011 by   Butch43 0 Votes
I placed an order with Ducati through Shopatron for a tshirt and hat on 3/29/11, Bill Me Later account was charged, which was unusual, and order was to ship 3-7 days. Over a month later and no order, no tracking number nor reply from Shopatron as to where my order is. 3 weeks ago I received a reply from Maguelone Edouard that he spoked to the shipper and the order was to ship soon (checks in the mail!). One, the reply had several spelling and gramatical errors, their customer service reps have foreign names, which leads me to believe they're not even in this country. Two, their whole manner of doing business smells of scam. I wished I would have read these complaints before placing my order. I am considering talking to a lawyer friend regarding legal action. How does a business with this kind of reputation still stay in business. My last dealing with Shopatron and will post their reputation on Facebook to alert my friends.
 13th of Jul, 2011 by   privatebrown 0 Votes
Can someone please HELP me !!!
I have not receieve my order I placed through SPY OPTICS/ SHOPATRON I have had no replies to my emails and none of my calls returned!
They have charged me for the order... and sent me a USPS Tracking number but when i try to track it, on the USPS website it says "There is no record of this item. !! I will NEVER use Shopatron again it is so frustrating and this has NEVER happened to me before with ordering online.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   Birther 0 Votes
I am a retail partner of Shopatron. I always find them to be very responsive and quick to find a solution. I have never tried to initiate contact and not been able to. What I think happens is that some buyers try to respond to order confirmation emails that obviously state NO-REPLY in the email address. Yet they think that they can reply to the email and magically get a response. Hello, it's a NO REPLY address. You can send emails to it all day every day and still get no response. Open your eyes and look a little closer and realize your surroundings so you can follow instructions and get an experience that works out very well. 95% of complaints are unnecessary and could be avoided if people took the time to pay attention to what they are doing, and not expect the world to bow down for their mistakes.
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   Shopatron Customer Service 0 Votes
There are several comments on this thread and we will try and address as many as we can. Shopatron has been in business since 2001 and now services over 1, 000 stores and 25, 000+ retailers. We believe and promote strong customer experiences and include integrity in our core company values. If you ever experience a problem when placing orders in a Shopatron store, we have a customer service staff ready to service your needs, resolve your problem and have you leaving satisfied.

Shopatron maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we have a long track record for delivering excellent customer experiences. Any issue can be resolved quickly by going to www.orderhlp.com to view our frequently asked questions. On that site, you can also contact our service center if you cannot find an answer to you question.

We wish everyone the best and hope you shop with us again soon!
Hi,
This message is for Ed Stevens (CEO). I have recently tried to make a purchase of two Dean guitars ORDER#6483845.I checked on your site and it told me to fix shipping address so i did.Meanwhile i checked with my bank & statement to see if the payment was taken out and it was by shopatron for the amount of $964.52 when it was supposed to be $946.50US. I have contacted your 1-877-412-7467 numerous times and i keep on getting the runaround by your employees telling me first that there is a address error and then the bank stopped it and then it was resolved and going to ship and now it is back to waiting for my bank to fax a release that is not going to happen because you already had taken my MONEY.They have told me to get a release faxed from my bank BUT MY BANK TOLD ME THAT SHOPATRON ALREADY HAS THIS MONEY AND THERE IS NOTHING TO RELEASE. They are investigating this now !The only thing i want is for this to be resolved so i can get my sons guitars for christmas.So ED I HOPE YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! MY BANKS 24hour 1-866-222-3456.(THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSSINESS PRACTICE) THANK-YOU KINDLY
JEFF
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   reallypissedoffcustomer 0 Votes
Soo how is that for A+ service when you can't get a straight answer from 5 different people!!
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   reallypissedoffcustomer 0 Votes
And the question is will they fix the problem!
 30th of May, 2013 by   ad1992 0 Votes
I am a Shopatron retailer since 2008. I will sum up the relationship as LOVE hate. The biggest positive (I will admit it's a really big one) is the incremental sales made possible by Shopatron and I have moved a lot new old stock. My suppliers are no longer my competitors! Some lesser positives, I can gauge the country wide purchasing activity of my products, and I sometimes base purchasing decisions on the Shopatron traffic. With many products being made over seas the supply can be spotty, sometimes the product is out of stock at the manufacturer, but is still available at the retailers. The negatives include, there is no way to migrate shipping addresses (like on Amazon, Ebay) to the shipping system, thus address may not be valid, or transcribing errors occur. The Shopatron fee is High, with a few items, it does not pay to fulfill them . the shipping cost often does not come close to the actual cost to ship. I have always had good service from shopatron on the few times I needed it. I think Shopatron fills a niche for us small retailers.
 14th of Sep, 2013 by   lizzzz 0 Votes
I have waited for my order to update for a week. No response. No shipping. I'm canceling the order and disputing charge through credit card too. Rip off. Poor customer service and support. They charged my account right away though. Fraud. Giving Blondo a bad name.

AARP Washington Fraud Fighter Call Center