logo

EXACTUS INFOTECH SOLUTION PVT LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
P C Richard & Son
‚ÄčThe mit manager Joseph Botros Jr told me it's not possible.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Shop your way rewards

Posted:    Bobzzz

unable to access system

Sears
I tried using the 'forgot password' and the system message said 'We do not have a record of a registered customer with email ID. Enter another email ID and try again.' I tried creating a profile entering my member number from my card and was told there was already an account with that email address which contradicts the first message. I tried using a second email address and received a message the member id was invalid.

I think based on this interaction the "shop your way rewards" program is no reward program at all. I will unsubscribe from the "shop your way rewards" email, although I find it extremely odd they can find my email to send me email messages.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Shop your way rewards complaints
Shop your way rewards - scam

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2011 by   jooma 0 Votes
Ditto. I'm having the same problem. Was advised to go to a Sears or Kmart store and they will "fix" the problem. We'll see how that works out. Ridiculous!
 3rd of Oct, 2011 by   ErinRobin 0 Votes
Unfortunately, going to the store doesn't do you any good. The person at the register can provide you with a brochure, which has a 1(800) number you yourself can call. Then, after waiting on hold for 14 minutes you can talk with an actual person. They don't know any of the information you want, but they're more than willing to email it to you. I still haven't received my email... maybe one day I'll get a surprise. I don't get why there's all of this security for a rewards program unless they just want things to be as difficult as possible.
 11th of May, 2012 by   MARZS 0 Votes
bad!! BAD!! BAD!1 I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE PURE CRAP!! DON'T DEAL WITH THEM. DON'T TALK WITH THEM!!
THEY ALL HAVE THEIR HEAD UP THEIR YOU KNOW WHAT!! BAD !!!
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   Dietitian 0 Votes
I am having a similar problem with accessing their website. It says that their security certificate is invalid and transfers you to a different website so I do not continue.
It causes my internet service to shut down !
 25th of Sep, 2012 by   turtle1234 0 Votes
They just sent me an email saying I have over $20, then I get locked out of my account. Would have been nice of them to put on their site that you're going to get locked out after a certain number of tries- allowing me to press the forgot password button instead of trying multiple passwords...THEN I call, and get a person who can't answer any questions without the words "to the best of my knowledge", or "as far as I know"...cannot give me definite answers. THEN they tell me I don't have $20-something to spend- only a little over $10, because the email that was sent out- had wrong points. I find that very fishy, rude or just bad business...take your pick. If they are aware of an error email- they could have sent a following email stating that we may have received an message with an error in points or something? What if I went to the store expecting that amount- and now I'm in a heated exchange with the sales staff at no fault of their own. It's not the way to run a business...I understand it's a "free" service- but I think the key word is "service"...if you can't give good service- then don't do it at all and ruin my day.
 11th of Jul, 2014 by   MarvinG 0 Votes
I agree this program is a damn joke! 30 days you have to redeem your points and they are gone! No OTHER program have I seen less than year to redeem points so you can build them up! They actually want you to pay $79/year for this crappy program! NO WAY IN HELL!

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam