logo

Fraudalent Practices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Shoedazzle.com Complaints & Reviews - I have been a member of Shoe Dazzle for a couple of years and it’s the worst mistake I’ve ever made

Shoedazzle.com Contacts & Informations

Shoedazzle.com

Posted: 2011-06-30 by    Ardine

Shoedazzle.com
shoedazzle.com
I have been a member of Shoe Dazzle for a couple of years and it’s the WORST mistake I’ve ever made. First of all, I’ve had to return every pair I’ve ever purchased except for one. They were either cheaply made when I got them, didn’t fit right or weren’t as represented on the website. When I tried to cancel my membership by email, they never did and kept charging my credit card. When I finally called and got really upset with them, they finally cancelled them. However, after one month, they started charging me again!!! I didn’t even notice since I hadn’t been in my account for months and when i finally looked I had a $156 charge to my credit card. I’m now going through the Better Business Bureau to try and get my money back. I think they’re a total rip off and you can get way better shoes at local shoe stores for the same price. I can't belief they haven't been sued and shut down yet. If I don't get all my money back, I may be the first to take that action though!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jun, 2011 by   Melissa5697 0 Votes
Sounds like you had a very different experience than me. ShoeDazzle has exceeded my expectations in every way. Their client service representatives have always been incredibly attentive and helpful and the quality of their product astounds me, plus their free returns/shipping means that on the off chance i do have a problem it can be easily resolved. Plus nothing makes me happier then coming home to their beautifully packaged products sitting on my doorstep!
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   Katherine29 0 Votes
I'm shocked at your experience - I've been a member of ShoeDazzle for 2 years now and it's the BEST thing I've done for myself. In the beginning, when I didn't understand the membership, I called in when I forgot to skip, and they immediately refunded my money and explained how the membership worked. The shoes and bags I've bought from ShoeDazzle were not only amazing quality, they were also totally my style. I absolutely love this site and so do all of my friends and coworkers. If anyone has ever had to return for a different size or just didn't like the product, it was FREE and EASY with the world's best customer service. This site is absolutely phenomenal - every thing for $39.95 with FREE shipping both ways, FREE styling service and customized showrooms every month. Love, love, love.
 8th of Aug, 2012 by   Kimilyana1 0 Votes
DO NOT, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION! You will be sent and charged for shoes you do not order. They used my charge card fraudulently and basically said if you don't like it go join Just Fab!
Additionally, if you do actually place an order and they don't fit, you are only allowed to return or exchange a small handful of shoes, contrary to what they claim.
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   Aizek 0 Votes

Well besides the awful quality, they delivered me wrong size - Shoedazzle.com

Well besides the awful quality, they delivered me wrong size, enough said.
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   MaryDazzle 0 Votes
Hi, Aizek!
I am so sorry to hear this. I am a customer service rep here at ShoeDazzle, and I would love to get in touch with you and make this right. Can you post your client ID for me? Or, you can send an email to MParton@ShoeDazzle.com and I will give you a call, asap! I look forward to speaking with you.
Mary