logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Ladybug pools (JPB Pools)
Didnt Finish
2. (18 mins ago)
Edward Jones Investments
misrepresntation, fraud, seedy stock brokers
3. (26 mins ago)
Macy's Revolving Credit Card
Rip-off fees on revolving credit card
4. (35 mins ago)
Haband
Rude and nasty sevice
5. (38 mins ago)
Government of Tamil Nadu
Non receipt of ration card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-04-03 by    ittybitty0213

TERRIBLE Product & Service

Manitoba
Canada
NEVER order from this company. I ordered the wooden braclet in November, assuming that it would be full pieces of wood sense it is a $200 braclet I wanted to get my boyfriend for christmas. After 2 months of calling and emailing with no answeres, i finally received my product in January.
My boyfriend wore it for 2 hours, and the " stickers " that i thought would be pieces of wood started falling off. By the end of the night, none of these stickers were still attached.
I emailed the company and finally got a replay. They asked me to send a picture and they would resend me a replacement ASAP.
It is now the beginning of April and have yet to recieve anything. I emailed the company AGAIN asking where my product is. They sent me the tracking number for the ORIGINAL product they sent me. Once i told them this, they told me i never sent them a picture and there is nothing they can do. I resent the picture showing when i sent the picture, and have asked for my money back as i no longer want this product. I have yet to receive a response to this email, just like when i originally sent them the picture. I have resent the email again, hoping that persistance will make them answer.

Best piece of advise i can give is, NEVER ORDER FROM SHIRIN DIAMOND!!! The quaility of the product is terrible for the prices they charge, and their customer service is beyond terrbile.
Comments Canada Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2013 by   Shirin Diamonds 0 Votes
We have refunded the purchase price and also did not request the item back. Also, we have sold over 300 of these bracelets and only one complaint, which has been taken care of. That tells the quality of the service and product.

Shopping By Season