logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (21 mins ago)
Yupptv.com
Next month charges before current month membership expiration
2. (42 mins ago)
Home Depot Stainmaster carpet
"StainEasy" carpet
3. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
SammyDress.com
Didn't receive my order!!!
4. (1 hr 33 mins ago)
GarciniaCambogiaburn.com
Company fooled me and my order hasn’t been provided
5. (1 hr 34 mins ago)
Garcinia Cambrogia
Refund failure

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sheridan Labs Complaints & Reviews - Charging my Debit CArd without Auth.

Sheridan Labs Contacts & Informations

Sheridan Labs

Posted:    rgcurtis

Charging my Debit CArd without Auth.

Sheridan Labs
This Company charged without my authority for a 79.95 Charge after i purchased a one time trial sample.
The phone numbers connected with the transaction on all their correspondence with my bank were bogus, no good. you could not even call the number to talk to someone this number 1-866-277-9815 Clearly fraud .
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2014 by   Zanel 0 Votes
I agree. I was charged for auto shipment 99.00 but, nothing additional was sent. The phone number worked but, they were very uncooperative and extremely inconsiderate and pushy. I told them I wanted the auto ship stopped and they continued to "offer" me 2 months additional product. They had already charged my account for the trial so the $99.00 was in ADDITION to what they had already charged me. The phone number I called was 8775840258, Hope this number helps you.
 1st of Mar, 2014 by   Rich58 0 Votes
I placed a trial offer order for $3.97 shipping of RVTL and went to the next page to order the Equinox product. I got a notice on the screen that the transaction of $3.97 was declined on my MC and I got a very uneasy feeling about it all. Within 2 minutes after closing out of their webpage, I got a call from a sales rep named "Arnold" of Indian/Pakistani dialect. The number he called from was 877-862-9835. He gave me a high pressure sales pitch, and some cock and bull story about the card declined due to not placing the second order. I told him I did not want to pursue the transaction. He said to call the customer service number to cancel my order. As I dialed it, I got a call from the exact number he told me to call. It was Arnold again, giving me another discounted price offer. I order to assuage my doubts about the legitimacy of Sheridan Labs, Sparks NV, he suggested I look at their web page. Instead, I did a google search, and found unfavorable reviews. I informed him I was contacting my credit card company fraud department and disputing any and all charges from them. The credit card company offered to cancel my card and send me a new one ASAP. I decided to do so immediately. Glad I did.
 9th of Apr, 2014 by   dprayer 0 Votes
I placed a trial order for $3.97 shipping or RVTL and went to the next page to order the Equinox product.for 4.95; they also debited my account for .03 and .04 for a total trial cost of 8.99. On today, April 9, 2014, I am doing bill pay, and I see a debit for $63.24. I called the number listed with the debit. I talked with an Erica (accent). She stated that she was canceling any future shipment, but they could not give me a refund. I told her if you can take the money out; you can put it back. After much insisting, she stated that she could only refund $20. I told her I need all of my money back because I did not authorize this purchase and in the state that I live in it is illegal to take someone's money without legal authorization. I told her I looked on the internet for automatic shipping and such and no such notice was there. I place the trial offer order on last month. I am not letting this go. I am going to call my lawyer and find out what can be done. I will involve the Attorney General office as well.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   Michael426 0 Votes
They are operating in England using the same scam.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   Michael426 0 Votes
They have taken £387.47, some $590 from a friends' account after she agreed to buy £7/$11 of cosmetics.
 18th of Aug, 2014 by   Anne Turner 0 Votes
My experience (from Wales) is exactly as the first posting here. The irony is that I don't have any financial flexibility (am on Disability Allowance) and my account is now £25 overdrawn.
 5th of Sep, 2014 by   Mrs M Hodge 0 Votes
I agree I have been charged £184.95 for a trial offer pot of cream and one pot that I returned how can this company keep cheating people out of their money?
 17th of Sep, 2014 by   juliei 0 Votes
I looked at purchasing a product, i read the small print saying i would have £95 deducted from my debit card after 30 days, so i left the page and instead purchased a similar product from the same company at a reduced price. After checking my account i discover they have taken for 2 purchases, including the one i didn't purchase. I went into my bank and they cancelled my card immediatetly. The products have just arrived and there is no mention of the 30 day free trial, just a return form if not happy with the product, saying it must be returned within 14 days in the complete package. A total scam.

Crime Scene Palo Alto Robbery Bunko Scam and Confidence Trick