logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (11 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
3. (18 mins ago)
Irrational

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sheridan Labs Complaints & Reviews - Charging my Debit CArd without Auth.

Sheridan Labs Contacts & Informations

Sheridan Labs

Posted:    rgcurtis

Charging my Debit CArd without Auth.

Sheridan Labs
This Company charged without my authority for a 79.95 Charge after i purchased a one time trial sample.
The phone numbers connected with the transaction on all their correspondence with my bank were bogus, no good. you could not even call the number to talk to someone this number 1-866-277-9815 Clearly fraud .
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2014 by   Zanel 0 Votes
I agree. I was charged for auto shipment 99.00 but, nothing additional was sent. The phone number worked but, they were very uncooperative and extremely inconsiderate and pushy. I told them I wanted the auto ship stopped and they continued to "offer" me 2 months additional product. They had already charged my account for the trial so the $99.00 was in ADDITION to what they had already charged me. The phone number I called was 8775840258, Hope this number helps you.
 1st of Mar, 2014 by   Rich58 0 Votes
I placed a trial offer order for $3.97 shipping of RVTL and went to the next page to order the Equinox product. I got a notice on the screen that the transaction of $3.97 was declined on my MC and I got a very uneasy feeling about it all. Within 2 minutes after closing out of their webpage, I got a call from a sales rep named "Arnold" of Indian/Pakistani dialect. The number he called from was 877-862-9835. He gave me a high pressure sales pitch, and some cock and bull story about the card declined due to not placing the second order. I told him I did not want to pursue the transaction. He said to call the customer service number to cancel my order. As I dialed it, I got a call from the exact number he told me to call. It was Arnold again, giving me another discounted price offer. I order to assuage my doubts about the legitimacy of Sheridan Labs, Sparks NV, he suggested I look at their web page. Instead, I did a google search, and found unfavorable reviews. I informed him I was contacting my credit card company fraud department and disputing any and all charges from them. The credit card company offered to cancel my card and send me a new one ASAP. I decided to do so immediately. Glad I did.
 9th of Apr, 2014 by   dprayer 0 Votes
I placed a trial order for $3.97 shipping or RVTL and went to the next page to order the Equinox product.for 4.95; they also debited my account for .03 and .04 for a total trial cost of 8.99. On today, April 9, 2014, I am doing bill pay, and I see a debit for $63.24. I called the number listed with the debit. I talked with an Erica (accent). She stated that she was canceling any future shipment, but they could not give me a refund. I told her if you can take the money out; you can put it back. After much insisting, she stated that she could only refund $20. I told her I need all of my money back because I did not authorize this purchase and in the state that I live in it is illegal to take someone's money without legal authorization. I told her I looked on the internet for automatic shipping and such and no such notice was there. I place the trial offer order on last month. I am not letting this go. I am going to call my lawyer and find out what can be done. I will involve the Attorney General office as well.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   Michael426 0 Votes
They are operating in England using the same scam.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   Michael426 0 Votes
They have taken £387.47, some $590 from a friends' account after she agreed to buy £7/$11 of cosmetics.
 18th of Aug, 2014 by   Anne Turner 0 Votes
My experience (from Wales) is exactly as the first posting here. The irony is that I don't have any financial flexibility (am on Disability Allowance) and my account is now £25 overdrawn.
 5th of Sep, 2014 by   Mrs M Hodge 0 Votes
I agree I have been charged £184.95 for a trial offer pot of cream and one pot that I returned how can this company keep cheating people out of their money?
 17th of Sep, 2014 by   juliei 0 Votes
I looked at purchasing a product, i read the small print saying i would have £95 deducted from my debit card after 30 days, so i left the page and instead purchased a similar product from the same company at a reduced price. After checking my account i discover they have taken for 2 purchases, including the one i didn't purchase. I went into my bank and they cancelled my card immediatetly. The products have just arrived and there is no mention of the 30 day free trial, just a return form if not happy with the product, saying it must be returned within 14 days in the complete package. A total scam.
 24th of Sep, 2014 by   jesshope 0 Votes
SCAMMED FOR £184.00... This is just happened to me yesterday, I live in Edinburgh Scotland. Two transactions: £95.00 under description wrinkle resist and the second amount debited from my account £89.00 under description Skin Clr Anti aging.. The products were shipped from a company called Sheridan Labs. I HOPE THESE PEOPLE END UP IN PRISION WHERE THEY DESERVE TO BE!!!
 29th of Sep, 2014 by   Tamsyn Josephs 0 Votes
I have just been scammed for the best part of £200 in the UK for Equinox day and night serum and RVTL anti wrinkle cream. I have just got through to Sheridon Labs, they are in California . Tell number from the UK 02033002788 and 02030144035 They said to me after I had clearly make my point that if I return it with a number they gave me I will be refunded. We shall have to see.
 2nd of Oct, 2014 by   ettles 0 Votes
I have been scammed for the same amount AS JESSHOPE from Edinburgh. I live in Peterhead Scotland. These people i.e. Sheridan Labs and their associates Pheonix Lab and Magicfreebies.net all need to be prosecuted for their actions. Trading Standards can't help because they are not a British based company. Facebook needs to face up to their obligations too and stop posting offers like this on their pages.
 9th of Oct, 2014 by   mckevett 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me this is a scam took 237 euros unauthorised from my credit card for 1 pot of sample cream .Trying to get refund also did not accept parcel from post office .this is really unacceptable.Anyway feel I was just stupid dont buy anything on internet at this dodgy site
 11th of Oct, 2014 by   Carree 0 Votes
I live in Airdrie, Scotland and I had £147.20p plus £7.94 postage taken from my bank account without my authorisation, this was for 1 pot of Glimpskin RVTL Anti Aging cream, and Equinox Flawless Night and Day serums. (neither of which i have ever heard of)
These products we supposedly FREE SAMPLES.
They were dispatched from a company called Surrey Beauty Ltd, JEM House, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8TT.
I agree with Jesshope, these people should be prosecuted.
 13th of Oct, 2014 by   jesshope111 0 Votes
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. (JESSHOPE) Dear all, I had £184.00 debited from my for the Anti wrinkle cream and day/night serum products. Over the last few weeks I got £144.00 pounds paid back by these disgraceful people. This is what I did and what I suggest you do. Let me first state that the products are handled by separate departments so you need to go through this process for each. Call each of the departments and say you have a complaint about the product, that it has caused redness and blotcyness to your skin. Tell them that you want to return the product for a refund as you are really not happy with it. They will then give you an RMA number to return it to them in Surry. They will issue via email your RMA number. Print this email off and write on the same piece of paper that you are returning it for a credit as it has caused irritation to your skin. I included my email address and postal address so they had all of my information. As the product is going back to two separate departments I suggest parcelling it up separately with the address and RMA number clearly written on the front of the envelope under the address. I sent both parcels via tracked and signed for post. This cost me £7.10 for each. In my case I sent my 2 parcels 5 days apart firstly to see if I got any money back on the first product. After a day of them receiving my first product I got am email saying the refund had been authorized and that money would go back into my account. With in two days I received my first credit for the anti wrinkle cream for £69. Nervously I then sent of the serum products (both products I had used about half the bottles). This time things were slower but it eventually went through and I got my second refund back of £75. The total cost including the so call trial products, my postage in returning the products and the company taking money from my account came to 211 or there abouts. Out of this I got back£144, leaving a shortfall of £67. What I did which you may want to consider is opening up a new bank account for yourself, hassle I know but gave me peace of mind, transfer any money you have into that, ensure any direct debits or standing orders are transfered accordingly. Until I received both credits back into my account which it had been taken out of I left it open. I hope this advice helps all of you that have been taken advantage of by these criminals!! best wishes
 15th of Oct, 2014 by   Anesty 0 Votes
The advert was for around £3 pounds as a trial all we know that they took a total of £400 pounds.
Who protects the consumer and who allows them to advertise these cons.
How come nobody from watch dog or the government puts a stop to their wrong doing????
 22nd of Oct, 2014 by   Jereby 0 Votes
Professional Liars and con artists. Stole £386 plus return postage from me. I intend to keep at them like a terrier until their UK operation is shut down, and prosecute them for the fraudulent nature of their business dealings. This is another USA company with no moral compass fleecing as many innocent victims as possible. I Note that they have removed the dodgy "Postage Only" page which caught me, but I am happy to let them know that I saved the page as evidence. Please keep up a constant stream of communication with this bunch of crooks and make them feel some pain. As we all know "Scum floats to the top, only to sink to the bottom with the rest of the filth."
 25th of Oct, 2014 by   AlysAudrey 0 Votes
I have just been reading the above, so decided to check my bank account, as a month ago I ordered and paid for free samples, shocked, cannot really express how totally shocked I was to find TWO AMOUNTS taken today 25th October 2014 from my account -
25/10/2014 RADIANTSKIN EQUINO £99.95
25/10/2014 PERFECTSKIN ANTIAG £95.95
PLEASE can anyone tell me what I can do, I stupidly cannot find the paperwork that came with the samples but I remember checking and there was no mention of further LARGE amounts being taken from my account, am absolutely dreadfully depressed. Audrey (70 year old widow)
 6th of Nov, 2014 by   Trinitex 0 Votes
After paying "postage" for some free samples and receiving them I have now received two emails stating that the products I have ordered are to be delivered shortly. On checking my bank account I find that I have been charged £89 and £95 respectively for products I have not ordered and have not authorised payment. I do not recall seeing any small print saying that i was entering into an auto delivery of these products. I then looked this company up and came across this website and several others where this has been raised, so now I have to get this sorted out! What a horrible scam

Identity Theft Has Many Forms