logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

sheridan labs/acai berry, Provo, Utah Complaints & Reviews - charging my account

sheridan labs/acai berry Contacts & Informations

sheridan labs/acai berry

Posted:    lisacoronado

charging my account

Sheridan Labs
Provo, Utah
Phone: 18662138680
someone had been using my account and they charged my account 4.99 once and then 79.99 on another date, i did recieve one package to my house and i would like to return it for my money back i have not even opened the package i just want my money refunded, Larry Roberts told me he would not refund my money cuase he said it was my problem, he said he was the manager, hes very rude, please help with this!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jan, 2010 by   Nell Faye 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me in November with this lab. I ordered lip gloss... got it with no invoice... was never charged the $3.95 shipping but they pulled $85 out of my account.
Im STILL fighting it trying to figure out who they are and how to get the money back. BUT... make sure you cancel your card that you used RIGHT away so they cant take out any more money. If you used debit...as I did.. we are probably out of luck... but if you used a credit card they may help you. Contact them. Good luck!
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   suzyq1219 0 Votes
Yes, beware of this company! I paid 4.99 in shipping and then my bank account was charged 79.99 before I even received the product. I wasn't aware there would be a monthly charge. This is a total SCAM!
 10th of Aug, 2010 by   Pat Vaughn 0 Votes
I ordered a trial of Acai Berry and have tried twice to cancel any
future orders and have only reached a phone number not in service.
I tried 8-9-10, 8-10-10, and will continue to try. It is like they are
blocking communication to say that we didn't cancel any future orders with the 10 days time period and are being charged for them. I also received the trial order without a packing slip or any info on how to contact them.

This is definitely a SCAM...BEWARE!
 27th of Aug, 2010 by   Tired of the Hassels and Scams 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. Does anyone know how to stop the shipments and charges from coming next month? I can't reach this company with the bogus number on this website.
 30th of Apr, 2014 by   vanderstock 0 Votes
I ordered Equinox day and night serum and I keep getting more orders of the same which I did not want can anyone advise me how to stop any further orders arriving the information on this page has made me very nervous
 30th of Apr, 2014 by   vanderstock 0 Votes
Please stop this firm from duping anyone else I'm a pensioner and cannot afford to spend money on luxuries

Chinese Nuke Scam