logo

Macy's Furniture and Bedding
Macy's Furniture/Bedding Issues
2. (2 mins ago)
Coral Resorts - RCI
Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest!
3. (3 mins ago)
myloan
Taken �69.99 out of my account on 3 occasions
4. (10 mins ago)
Score Sense
Never signed up for free trial
5. (14 mins ago)
Rhembein Photography
Rip Off Photographer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Shafritz and Braten PA, Naples, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Debt Collection - illegal methods used

Shafritz and Braten PA Contacts & Informations

Shafritz and Braten PA

Posted:    Ronaldo Rivera MD

Debt Collection - illegal methods used

SHAFRITZ AND BRATEN PA
Naples, Florida
This company takes undue debts and doubles them in their system and destroys consumer credit. Do not answer your phone if they call you.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Shafritz and Braten PA complaints
Shafritz and Braten PA - False Information on Credit Report

Comments

28th of Oct, 2010 by   Bobrf 0 Votes
Ive been dealing with this debt collector for 3 months now for a medical bill. The firts initial call from them was from a guy named Kurt Thorn and he was very demanding and forceful for making payment arrangements and doesnt take into consideration for the person he is calling to. Ive now have had 2 payment arrangements that i changed due to funds full amount he wanted me to pay, so i called and changed them, but somehow the company ' didnt get the memo' for the change i made and still recievec a call from Mr Thorn demanding monies. after the call i recieved from him today telling me i still hadent paid my agreed amount i told him about a the paymnent arrangement i made with a call back to the company and the company didnt even pull the money on the day i told them to. So in the conversation i had with him today, he wanted an immediate payment, and i told him he couldnt pull the money till the following monday so that i could make sure its was availiable with my bank account. But instead he went ahead and pulled the money out of my account without my permission anyways.. This company is a joke for a "Professional" company.
 20th of Jun, 2012 by   pngwenmom 0 Votes
RUDE!!! The last time they called asking me to defer a car payment to make payments. Seriously? This time she wants me to send money but cannot send me anything in writing to confirm who she says she is and how much I owe. "It was sent in February" So, you want my money, send it again! Anyone could have pulled that out of the trash and be trying to get money now. I will never send money to someone who calls me on the phone and is as rude and nasty as this person was! Ever, Ever, Ever!
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   confused and upset 0 Votes
they filed a judgement against me in 2002...i just received a bunch of legal papers from them saying they are now going to sue me. i dont have any assets, dont own a house or my car..i dont know what to do...this judgement is not even on my credit any more and now they want to collect. any suggestions on what i should do.
 21st of May, 2013 by   Braten victim 0 Votes
Mr. Braten put my Social Security number in public records and left it there for five months where anyone could find it. Because the records are online, it could be anyone anywhere in the world who steals it. Mr. Braten also gave my Social Security number to a process server who left it in his car where any valet or passenger could find it for five months. When I complained to the bar, he admitted he put the Social Security number in public records, but made the excuse that it was "human error." I contacted the Clerk of Court to have my number removed as soon as I found that it was public record. Then I complained to the bar. Mr. Braten claimed that he was the one who corrected his error. He even claimed that he sent a fax to the clerk of court. He provided no proof that he sent a fax, and I cannot find any proof in the record. Nevertheless, the Florida Bar did not discipline him. Perhaps if more people complain to the bar they will see a pattern of violations of the rules of the bar and take action. Fortunately the law changed this year, and the clerk of court is supposed to remove Social Security numbers without waiting to be asked. It is too late for me, but it might protect you.

5 Consumer Tips for Tech Savings