logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
2. (2 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
3. (44 mins ago)
www.snowboots-buying.com
The seller didn’t provide any information – I think it’s scam
4. (45 mins ago)
Revitol
Erroneous charges
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
Ncrowd

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SexyDepot.com, Alhambra, California Complaints & Reviews - Defective merchandise - STAY AWAY from this company!

SexyDepot.com Contacts & Informations

SexyDepot.com

Posted:    Valerie

Defective merchandise - STAY AWAY from this company!

SexyDepot.com
2107-D W. Commonwealth Ave #272
Alhambra, California
www.sexydepot.com
This company sent me (2) two separate orders even though they were both ordered on the same day and under the same order #. I had to track the order down since according to my records, I placed the order on November 10th and they did not ship until November 17th. I received a very unprofessional e-mail stating that their records showed something entirely different and referred my back to their web site to read the shipping guidelines. The 2nd package arrived on November 30, 2007, which is the same day that I sent them the e-mail stating that I needed a RMA #. (Return Merchandise Authorization.)

I received one of the packages on November 20th. I opened it late that day only to find that the one item out of three was damaged a broken plastic fastener. In fact,all items were made with the plastic fasteners. That week was Thanksgiving. I also spent a week at the hospital with my father-in-law. I then sent them an e-mail asking for a RMA # which their site stated that I needed in order to send any merchandise back. I sent that e-mail on November 29th. Below is the response that I received from them.

Also note that, any defective item must be reported within 2 days of receiving the item.

Per UPS, the item was received on November 21st and your email to mention the defective item was dated November 29th, it at least 7 to 8 days past due. We can't replace the item if kept more that 2 days after receipt of the item.

Sandy L.

They also provided me with a link in order to receive the RMA#, but only an e-mail box pops up which I used asking for such a number. It is interesting to point out here; that the 24/7 Customer Service link is broken in order to speak to someone via phone.

It is quite apparent that they never have any intention of receiving any merchandise back and will keep you chasing your tail. I sent my last e-mail on December 3, 2007 stating that I will be contesting this through the credit card company. This was part of my Christmas present/s, which means that it would have been a month before opening the package OR notifying them that the product was defective. I thought that it was important for those men who wanted to order something nice for their wives concerning lingerie, STAY AWAY from this company!

Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2007 by   Suzanne Casey 0 Votes
Ordered something for my daughter's anniversary so she could surprise her husband. Placed order on November 20, 2007 and as of today, 20 days later. I have NOT gotten the merchandise nor have I heard anything from anyone at this company to do anything about shipping it to her ASAP. I am very upset about it and cannot believe I cannot find a phone number for this company either no matter how hard I try. I have searched many sites and am about ready to do some investigating on them if I have to. If she doesn't get her merchandise by the 13th I am going to contact my bank and see what they can do for me.
 15th of Jan, 2008 by   rob perdue 0 Votes
I have been waiting for my order to arrive for my wife,,,,,, too long I might add. But I have found the phone number for Sexydepot.com its 714-552-8914 . I might also say though, I got a voice mail when I called it.
 24th of Jan, 2008 by   Skye Holcombe 0 Votes
I placed an order with this company last week and have sent them 2 e-mails about trying to track the merchandise and have yet to hear anything back from them. So I called my bank to see if they had taken the money out for the merchandise and they had no. I was told when you use your debit card on-line that they are unable to stop payment. So I canceled my debit account and will open a new one later. So if I ever do receive the merchandise, I have no intention of returning it. So if it makes anyone feel better, I will be putting the screws to them. If they don't send the merchandise, at least I didn't lose any money thanks to those that posed. Oh well, I won't have the lingerie that I ordered for when my husband comes home from Afghanistan.
 24th of Jan, 2008 by   SexyDepot 0 Votes
Response from SexyDepot Customer Service:

1.) Lilian Order - we have a return policy of 30 days, if you find item is defective, you need to inform us with in 2 days of item receipt, and we are glad to send you a free replacement. Your email to us is 7 to 8 days past due.

2.) Suzanne Casey &Rob Perdue order has been received and delivered to customer. Please note that if an item(s) is back-order it will take longer time to be processed and shipped.

3.) Skye Holcombe - please send email us an email for your order number and I'm glad to look it up for you. If you failed to received any email from us, we suggest to make sure your email is working and there is no spam/filter that is blocking out our emails to you.

Please note that our customer satisfaction is our first priority, and we suggest to email us prior to posting incorrect review about our website. Thank you.

Sandy L
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   caremal 0 Votes
I WISH i had read the bad stuff about sexydepot before i went a head and order. i regret it real bad now. i place my order on feb 16/08. i waited for a delivery confirmation, for two weeks and nothing so i wrote to them. i ask about my order and they reply back in 3 days or so. telling me it's being backed order. i was PISS. all there item NEVER SAID OUT OF STACK OR BEING BACKED ORDER. if it did i would have NOT order from them. there sited and item did look nice. so i trusted them. i spent about $120 on there item including shipping. this is a lot of money for me cause i work hard. i wantted to get something speical for our anver. but it's to late. i e-mail them so many time but every time i wrote to them about my refund they said it was being shipped and it take them more them a week to reply back. SO ladies be careful who you order from they might just take off with you'r money and not feel guilt. i waited and waited to the point that i did not want that item any more. there 24 hour customer service is just full of s**t. they cant face up to it or even admit to it. they say they have this refund in 30 days from the time you place it. how does that work if they have these item being back up and you'r not gonna get them tell 3 month later.
OHH and i e-mail them about a week and half a go asking for the # so i can return there first item out of 4 and i got no reply. the item i got was in this hard clear sord of bag that looks like it was open. to those who still want to order from them good luck i hope it better then mine.
 13th of Apr, 2008 by   Aleksandar V. 0 Votes
Hello. Sorry for my not perfect English.
I would like to add my complain on SexyDepot.com.
Almost the same story like other costumers, except...
I placed my order #25722 on their web site about six weeks ago: 06, march, 2008.
First week I controlled status of my order on their site, page "Orders Management",
without any answer from them by e-mail. Suddenly, after two weeks, when my order
status on their site have been "Processed", I received this e-mail: "order #25722 is
in process and is scheduled to be shipped out next week." After that, from their
non-existent costumer service only dead silence.
First time I had been thinking that they are just some idiots, now I understand they
are the swindlers, and definitively I lost my money (total $72.65). You know, I don't
believe that Sandy L. or Vicky P. exists, or probably, it is not their real names.
In this moment it's not purpose for me to just get my money back, I want to put them
to federal jail for their crime organization.
I have all evidences for further investigations: their two e-mail to me, status order
from site, their invoice, and my bank account status.
I'm calling all of you, SexyDepot victims, to join with me against these swindlers!
I left my review about SexyDepot.com on these sites:
1. their web provider www.godaddy.com,
2. Police department www.cityofalhambra.org/government/police_department/, and finally
3. "Internet Crime Complaint Center" www.ic3.gov .
Best regards, Aleksandar V.
P.S.:
I really do not understand how can they be so stupid to think that we, deceived customers,
will not do anything against some dirty thiefs.
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   Alisha R 0 Votes
After reading these comments about sexy depot and through my past experiences I will definitely be sure to look into a company more before purchasing something online. I ordered from sexy depot over a month ago, and even though my boyfriend said i had been scammed I was very understanding with the company, but as the days go by I started to wonder and sent an e mail to sexy depot and haven't heard back from them. They have already taken the money out of my account and if I do not hear from them soon am looking into how I can take proper action in the matter.
 24th of Apr, 2008 by   KristiLDavid 0 Votes
PLEASE HELP!!! How can I get my money back, or is it too late?????

I also should have looked at this site before hand :-(
 1st of May, 2008 by   XMlabsisgoingdown 0 Votes
I should have none better when they never replied to my email (ONLY way to contact them that I could find) and I never received an email confirming my order. Oh...and their prices were much lower than everyone elses for same the items.
I got suspicious and started to research this "company" and found y'all's postings. I then called my credit card company. I instructed them to not allow the charge and sent another email to sexydepot stating I was cancelling my order.
It has been over 5 days and my order status hasn't changed nor have I received one email reply.
 1st of May, 2008 by   XMlabsisgoingdown -1 Votes
oops "known better"...
 2nd of May, 2008 by   Danielle -1 Votes
OMG. I just decided to google "sexy depot rip off" and i found this. I should have known the prices were too good to be true. I hope I can get my money back, I paid via paypal $86
PISSD
 3rd of May, 2008 by   Andrei -1 Votes
I do not know what is happening. I have ordered 3-4 times from sexydepot.com and I never had any problem, apart some delays. That was happening 2-3 years ago. But I never ordered since last year, whan they sent me a coupon fot 20 something $, because they did not have the product I have ordered
 12th of May, 2008 by   Amber 0 Votes
We ordered from this company about a montha ago. Well after not receiving our stuff I googled them and found this site. I WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS FIRST! Basically everything that I am reading here are the same things that are happening to us. I was really excited about getting our things too. I have been waiting evry day for the things to appear at my door. Nothing! They have already tgaken the money out of our account. So now we have to go through the whole process of getting out money back. So much for getting a good deal from this website. I am better off with just paying regular prices. At least then I get what i order. I just hope that other people go to this website and read this unlike we did. Maybe at least then someone will be saved from all of this.
 15th of May, 2008 by   SexyDepot 0 Votes
In response to Aleksandar V, your order to Russia has been delivered, please be aware that there will be customs delay at Russia customs office.

In response to Alisha R, according to USPS your order has been delivered at 12:50 PM on April 30, 2008 in MESA, AZ 85210.
Tracking no: 9101 0105 2129 7867 4660 41
Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

In response to John F, your order has been delivered at 1:46 PM on May 15, 2008 in GREENWOOD, IN 46143.
Tracking no: 9101010521297886602512
Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

In response to Danielle, your order package tracking number is:
Track it at

In response to Andrei, we are glad to look your order up for you, please send us an email. Thanks.

In response to Amber, please do provide us with your order number and I'm glad to look up the tracking number for package which should have been delivered by now.

Thank you.

15th of May, 2008 by   SexyDepot 0 Votes
Dear SexyDepot Customers,

Please be aware that we are experience technical difficulties for the past week, the issue has been resolved now.

We regret that we were unable to response to your emails inquiry about your order in a timely manner. All orders has been shipped and completed and if you have not received your order or have issues in regard to your order, we are more than happy to assist you, just send us an email to info (at) sexydepot.com or reply to this posting.

Please note that our customer satisfaction is our first priority at www.sexydepot.com

Regards,
Sandy L.
 20th of May, 2008 by   Tattiana -1 Votes
its been 3 months and im still waiting for my items
 15th of Jun, 2008 by   SexyDepot 0 Votes
Dear Tattiana,

Your order was delivered at 2:32 PM on April 28, 2008 in KALAMAZOO, MI 49001.

Please kindly email us if you have further issues with the order.

16th of Jun, 2008 by   Paige Neal -1 Votes
Sexy depot ripped me off. I am a college student and just purchased a home with my fiance. Those items were supposed to be for our first night in our new home. I would like to know, Vicky, where my order is, it has been a month and I still have not received it but you can be sure it went through my bank account. I will continue to post all over the internet about your company and how TERRIBLE it is...
Pissed in Indiana
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   diane -1 Votes
I have been ordering items via online for sometime now and I have never heard of a company billing you before even shipping your merchandise. This company does this so, beware. I have tried to email and call to cancel my order to no avail. They don't even provide a company number to call on your billing statement. Only a dead fax number. Now all of a sudden no one is available even via email. So much for 24/7 customer service. I'm still waiting. I should have done my research first, silly me.

Dissatified
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   SexyDepot 0 Votes
Dear Paige Neal,

Please see our response in regard to your order delivery, your order was undeliverable per address according to USPS ( package tracking number that was returned back to us : 9101010521297886910136 )and package has been return back to us. We have since received your email to have the order reshipped to your alternate address. The tracking number for reshipment is : 9101010521297812372298
Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
This order has been delivered successfully.

Minicard Scam