logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arizona Tea
Diet decaf green tea with ginseng
2. (1 mins ago)
Tidebuy
ordered items never gt delivered
3. (5 mins ago)

Didn't receive my order

Sexy Depot
Michigan
www.sexydepot.com
I paid and i never received my order! Don't buy ang!!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Sexy Depot complaints
Sexy Depot - order??

Comments

28th of Jul, 2008 by   A.S. 0 Votes
I too ordered and never received anything from them!! sucks!
 7th of Aug, 2008 by   Robin 0 Votes
I also ordered some things from them, and received nothing, nor will they respond to emails, or have a phone number for contact info.
 8th of Aug, 2008 by   stackflo 0 Votes
rip off. they should be investigated
 12th of Aug, 2008 by   Kia 0 Votes
I am very upset! I ordered a dress and they took money off of my card and I haven't got my order! I am going to take this into legal matters!
 14th of Aug, 2008 by   tim 0 Votes
i will get you sexy depot! hoodboy from detroit
 14th of Aug, 2008 by   tim 0 Votes
i know where you are!
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   roan 0 Votes
just hot sex
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   SexyDepot 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

Please kindly reply us with your order number or email address, so we can provide your with your order shipment tracking number or update.

Thank you.

SexyDepot
Vicky P.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   joe 0 Votes
I placed an order and never recieved anything nor did i get an email answer back everyone please contact me that this has happened to and i will compile a list for my lawyer by the time this is done we will all get what we want for free from these pieces of crap
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   shsdsd 0 Votes
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
 27th of Jan, 2009 by   kristi 0 Votes
I did have the same problems and as soon as I disputed it through my bank they sent me the stuff. I would recommend not using them, they are unreliable and do not answers emails or have a current phone number. If you are looking for lingerie try Wicked Temptations.
 26th of Feb, 2009 by   SexyDepot.com 0 Votes
Our email response is prompt and responsive. And if you failed to received any our emails, we suggest to check your Spam/Bulk email folder as most likely due the your emails settings which is blocking/filtering our out emails to you.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply this response or EMAIL US. Thank you.

SexyDepot
Vicky P.
 14th of Mar, 2009 by   hotcacouples 0 Votes
I will no longer buy from this company, it took over 2 weeks to get my order shipped!! When I got my order, it was not complete and incorrect!! Email response is not very promt. The prices are great but the service sucks..
 26th of May, 2009 by   shsdsd 0 Votes
I came up with 13 More Reasons on my blog, but please let me mention Reciprocal Commenting: you try to always post a comment at the blog of a person sh_kaveh57@yahoo.com who posted a comment at your blog.

You reap what you sow. You post lots of comments at other blogs, you should end up with lots of comments at your blog. But this needs some qualification: some bloggers are rude, “too busy”, selfish, or lazy. So those turps won’t reciprocate.

Main reason sh_kaveh57@yahoo.com for no comments is bad content and no interaction with other bloggers.

New blogger, try posting a very controversial poeeeem or essay. Not naughty or racist, but a post on Why Air Is Unneccesary or How My Head Transplant Improved My Personality or Why Net Neutrality and Web 2.0 Are Clashing Madly.

Write about sh_kaveh57@yahoo.com millionaire bloggers, blog psychosis, blogs and murder, or the future of blogging.

Topics that will grab attention. Say something smart, even if just a few remarks.

Shorten your sh_kaveh57@yahoo.com freaky paragraphs, and slash your long posts to more skim friendly format.

Twitter Hack