logo

Elegant Companions
Got scammed
3. (8 mins ago)
Bravofly
No refund after they change the flight time
4. (12 mins ago)
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SETRA Complaints & Reviews - DHL Lost shipments (or STOLEN?)

SETRA Contacts & Informations

SETRA

Posted:    Abdel-Hadi hammoudeh

DHL Lost shipments (or STOLEN?)

SETRA
Saudi Arabia
I did face three problems with DHL Saudi Arabia, in the three cases they lost valuable boxes of my shipments within a year and half. They do not take any responsilities at all, they know that there people has stolen the boxes but they deny this. Customer service staff and their manager in SA Mr. Mohammed Yousuf are very far from customer service. Where would the shipment boxes go, I believe they will always be under DHL people eyes; so they steal them.

In such case; DHL ask you: Is this shipment insured? Then you'll answer: No. DHL replies: Do to hell, nothing we will do for you.

I need an e-mail address of any manager in US head Office, Saudi arbia DHL's have a tunnel in their brains between the ears. Your complian enters from right ears and leave from the lift one. They ignore you.
Abdel-Hadi hammoudeh
Abdel_hadih@yahoo.com
Comments Saudi Arabia Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Sep, 2012 by   lost charger 0 Votes
I lost a shipment or rather I had a shipment stolen in Saudi Arabia as well. Below is what |I wrote to the customer service representative today, September 16 when he told me my shipment of August 27 was lost in Riyadh:

Thank you Mr. Maha for your e-mail.

But how could you actually think that I would ever be comfortable using DHL in Saudi Arabia again? This is the first time I have had an item lost via DHL, but this is not the first time that I have had unique items ‘lost’ in Saudi Arabia. Because of the horrendous and unreliable shipment through other companies/entities, I chose DHL because I felt that the organization had the integrity to deliver my shipment. Now it seems that I cannot trust anyone in Saudi Arabia, not even DHL, to get my packages to me.

Sunscreen Labels May Give False Sense of Safety