logo

Texas Holdem Poker
chips stolen
2. (22 mins ago)
Royal Elite
Misrepresentation at Sandos Royal Elite (SCAM)
3. (27 mins ago)

sensa
5 tollridge court
San Mateo, California
Phone: 650 212 4000
Please contact SENSA to cancel my membership. I thought I could cancel it, but cannot find an access to their customer service to discontinue their mailing the product to me. I have not been using the product, and did not realize they would continue to charge/send to me. SENSA, please contact Constance Harvey in San Mateo. CA, and CANCEL ALL FUTURE DELIVERIES!!!
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Aug, 2011 by   Daangel 0 Votes
I have also tried to cancel my Sensa order..no number to call them on..and the 89.95 keeps coming out of my checking acct..not sure how to get this stopped..
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   Chuck731 0 Votes
Their customer service number is 866 514 2554; however, it seems impossible to get through to cancel the program. I have tried all day to get through and the line continues to disconnect me after the elevator music stops. If anyone knows a way to get through to these grifters, please advise.
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   KATE56 0 Votes
I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH SENSA AT ALL. THEY ONLY CHARGED ME $1.95 FOR THE FIRST MONTH TRIAL. IF YOU LISTEN WHEN YOU PURCHASE SENSA THEY GIVE YOU THE PHONE NUMBER TO CALL TO CANCEL OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. BESIDES IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD NUMBER TO CALL YOU CAN JUST LOOK IT UP ON THE WEB. MOST PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THESE TYPE OF ORDERS BECAUSE THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THE SALES PERSON WHEN THEY BOUGHT IT AND THEY DON'T CALL IN TO CANCEL BEFORE THE CANCELLATION PERIOD. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T EVER GET IT!!!
KATE56
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   Lewis G Burns 0 Votes
I have tried to call, but could not get through, and I have trouble hearing also. My acct @35027609 My name is Lewis G Burns, , , my email islgburns64@yahoo.com
Please cancel my acct. Thanks, signed Lewis G Burns
 8th of Feb, 2013 by   Katie Walker 0 Votes
I ordered sensa for their free trial and afterwards they charged me the whole price of 89.95 . Not only that they are still charging me without sending me the product and I am not going to sit back and let them keep taking my money like this . I am going to higher levels someone is going to give me my money back I can't afford this at all . Where is my product if you are still taking my money ?!!!
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   rose clark9 0 Votes
I called to cancel Sensa, was told to go sensa.com to cancel. I did and they give you the same # you called in the first place. I wa reading complaints from 2 and 3 years ago and it's the same thing, that I've been going through. somebody said they found the site but then apparently changed it, so I am just going to send it back to the address on my letter and hope they get it.
 13th of Apr, 2013 by   carolyn lewis 0 Votes
I cannot find access to their customer service to discontinue their services of their product. Now they are billing me. I return the second order they sent me. And I thought the first order was a free trial or is this just false advertisement.
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   Kay Steckler 0 Votes
Does Kate work for sensa? i have tried to log into account. But cant find a connection. I will never buy anything online again. wHAT A RIP OFF.. kAY
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   velty carey 0 Votes
can you please cancel my order, order # 66350678, my cancellation date was july 07, 2013 on a sunday when you are close, my email address is forver_pta@hotmail.com.my name is velty carey can you please cancel right away thank you.
 11th of Jul, 2013 by   Betty Harvey 0 Votes
cancel my sensa order it does not work for me. Betty Harvey 7/11/13 email bnharvey@bellsouth.net
 30th of Aug, 2013 by   velty carey 0 Votes
I am writing you again to please cancel my order # 66350678, my cancellation date was July 07, 2013, when your office is close on a sunday.I receive a other order which i am not please with, which cause me $95.35cents by my credit card.my new order # is 72176783, please cacancel a.s.p..The phone number on your website is a lie it caused me money to get a answering machine ( 866 ) 514-2554.i AM NOT PLEASE WITH SENSA it is not doinging noyhing for me, again can you please cancel my new order you have givem me. ( ORDER # 72176783 ).i will take action throught my bank now.cancel my order a.s.p. email forver_pta@hotmail.com.
 4th of Oct, 2013 by   velty carey 0 Votes
this now october 05 2013 and my order is not cancel, date back from july 07 2013, sensa is a lie, it only want your credit card to steal your money and the thing about it, it does not work, no one want to talk to a machine, for a company in the u.s.a., you are a laying to peaple who belived it can work.can some one please help how to cancel my order.
 5th of Nov, 2013 by   jake deas 0 Votes
Yesterday I received a Sensa starter kit. 2 months before I receive months 3 & 4 2 times. Now you are sending me a starter kit. again. I am canceling the next order scheduled for 12/28/2013.
 5th of Nov, 2013 by   Demy 0 Votes
I was just given a phone # for sensa from my Credit Union that did answer after a few trys. Give this a try 866-256-2429 I hope it works for anyone trying to get out of this mess.
 21st of Mar, 2014 by   Lisa A. Mallon 0 Votes
To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to you to let you know that I do not what you to send me any more Sensa I want to cancel my order. I think that I have been on this for about a year now and I am not losing any weight so the product is not working for me. I can say that is has made me feel fuller sometimes but not all the times that I have been eating. So I just think that it is a waste of my money to keep on buying this product when it is not working for me. I think that they are to send me months 3 & 4 next month in April but I do not want it so that is why I need to know if you get this email and that my stuff is canceled from here on out. Here is my email address so please send me a message that you have gotten this and that my order will be canceled. Email address lamallon@wardtrucking.com.

Lisa Mallon