logo

3. (3 mins ago)
Socal Events Inc
Deceptive hiring practices
4. (29 mins ago)
Chennai Govt. MTC buses - (formerly PTC)
Crowded buses & worst roads

sensa
California
Phone: 1-866-514-2554
other@trysensa.com
requested free sample and got charged for another delivery which i did not authorize. what a scam. now i had to cklose my acc;t because of this purchase.9a59f
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Aug, 2009 by   Rks123 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I just checked my credit card statement and found the charges. What an attempt to rip people off.
 11th of Nov, 2009 by   Ron V -1 Votes
I was scammed to by Trysensa.com, they billed me and refused to provide a refund
 3rd of Mar, 2010 by   donnoa 0 Votes
I too am having the same problem. I called to cancel. They are still billing my card and now they are not sending the products. I have been trying for months to stop the charges. I assume I will end up closing this account as the last person stated they did
 15th of Mar, 2010 by   patti murphy 0 Votes
absolutely and notfy the better business bureau too.
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   Sr1981 0 Votes
Here's their mailing address, in case you are also having a next to impossible time trying to return their garbage.
Sensa Products LLC
Suite 4100,
2301 Rosecrans Avenue,
El Segundo, CA 90245

I ordered, called w in 30 days to return. Apparently the CRS told me she was emailing me a RMA number, but then just gave my trial 2 more weeks instead. When I called again since I never got an email, they told me I was SOL, because my trial had expired, and they had no record of my call.
This company is a bunch of sneaks, and I would encourage you to NEVER order from them.

If you want to try a diet product, get it from a reputable brick and mortar store like GNC so at least you could return it if you're unhappy.
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   jsdrgrandma 0 Votes
I have my package all ready for shipment but I am afraid to send it back to the Intelligent Beauty 28516 Livingston Valencia CA 91355. Or Sensa Products LLC
Suite 4100,
2301 Rosecrans Avenue,
El Segundo, CA 90245

HELP!!!
 20th of Dec, 2010 by   nettles +1 Votes
I APPRECIATE EVERYONES FEED BACK.I was interested in this product but have learned from trial and error to research company complaints.I found your info helpful.When a sensa rep tried to chat with me online I brought up these billing issues that you've posted.He/she responded with their script.And even responded with a list of ingredients.I expressed how they tooknow it is a scam because instead of responding to my question with an answer suited for the question..I got a list of ingredients.seriously stay away from this company.
 16th of May, 2011 by   wilz 0 Votes
All i can do is leave it to God. But yet another reason to prove that almost if not all 800 #'s are just scams and cheats to steel your hard earned money $10 went to $97. Sensa your garbage and i would NEVER recommend your product to anyone!!! You should be disgusted of your selves having a web page of feedbacks from people BEYOND DISGUSTED of your product!
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   Diane Keys 0 Votes
I don't get it! If a company has a product that works, as many people attest to with Sensa, why would they jeopardize their business reputation by refusing to refund monies or closing accounts requested by customers? Why are so many weight loss companies guilty of misleading and defrauding their customer base? I can only surmise that those of us who desire to lose weight want SOMETHING to work in our quest for weight loss and we are willing to listen to these charlatans. Forget it, Sensa. I will buy merchandise only when it can be purchased by a retail store with a responsible return policy. Meanwhile, I am going save my money by eating less, eating better, and getting on my cross-trainer.
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   KileyWalters 0 Votes
My mom got this product and didn't realize they were going to charge her $90 more so now I'm having a hard time finding out how to send it back. She called and got her RMA number but where do I put it on the shipping label? This sucks. After reading all these reviews I told her to change her credit card number first thing monday morning so she can't get scammed anymore. I hate stupid companies scamming people!
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   dsims 0 Votes
so sad to see how this company has ripped off soooooo many people. I too am trying to return this product... have mailed it back and NOW they are saying they DID NOT get it... we are having to track down our UPS Tracking number, and still wonder if we will get our credit back for the "FREE" trial... yep they charge you for that "FREE" trial if you do not return within 30 days. KEEP YOUR TRACKING NUMBER!!! is my advice
 21st of May, 2012 by   Sammiee 0 Votes
After My Doctor's Advice To Stop Using This Product Because Of A Medical Issue, And Possibly Exceeding This Company's Return Policy. I Now Will Be Stuck With This Product And A Long Process Of Getting My Money Returned! I Am Not A Happy Camper, With This Said DONT DO IT!
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   Guadalupe Cruz 0 Votes
I am glad to know that I was not the only one that got cheated with this stupid product. But this is really false advertisement and this is easy money for them. I should have read this comments first. But, it happened with me too, I ordered the FREE Trial and I ended getting charge the $90.00 from my credit card. This is a BIG SCAM. READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING. I am going to try to get my money back. Wish Me Good Luck.
Unknown--El Paso, Texas
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   emth 0 Votes
Sensa and more specifically Matt in Customer Service and his boss Slay (Yes, said Slay) are rude and do not give a shit about us. They are losers, assholes and just plain pricks.
 29th of Jun, 2012 by   mnkamp 0 Votes
I've tried several times to get a RMA number and all I get is get on hold and they say good-bye. I don't want your product and I don't want to be charged again.
 11th of Aug, 2012 by   mcasdfaf 0 Votes
what I'm surprised with is how many people give their credit card information without reading or listening to the fine print. Both online and on the phone, they tell you how much time you have to try Sensa and the 87 dollar bill at the end of your 2 month trial. That charge shouldn't be a surprise. Now I agree that it's not that easy to send back the product but I realized within 2 weeks it wasn't working and was able to send back then before the charges would begin.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   kvernon +1 Votes
Have just gotten an RMA for product but only after a hassle about it. Directions say to write the RMA# on outside of package, postmark within 7 days, send to SENSA at 28516 Livingston Ave, Valencia, CA 91355 and to request a tracking # JUST IN CASE YOUR RETURN IS HELP UP OR LOST!! So, if I don't get my refund, they will probably tell me it was held up!! I knew I should not have ordered from this company!! Should have bought at the store. FYI, I used the live chat to get this info. Be sure to print the page very quickly. As soon as I denied the last offer, the page disappeared!
 9th of Oct, 2012 by   natural25 +1 Votes
DONT TRY SENSA IN YOUR LIFE NEVERRRRR I ONLY LOST 3 POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS
 13th of Nov, 2012 by   GIALLOROSSO 0 Votes
THE COMPANY SUCKS AND THE PRODUCT IS EVEN WORSE...DOESN'T WORKS AT ALL, I GOT MY RMA NUMBER AND WHILE I'M WRITING THIS E-MAIL I'M STILL ON OLD FOR THE AUTOMATED MACHINE TO GIVE ME THE ADDRESS TO WHERE TO RETURNED THIS VERY CRAPPY PRODUCT.
HOPE I LEARNED MY LESSON, ANY HELP FOR THE ADDRESS????
MARCO (BOSTON)
 13th of Nov, 2012 by   GIALLOROSSO 0 Votes
THE REAL NAME OF THE COMPANY WHICH SENSA SELLS THE PRODUCT IS "INTELLIGENT BEAUTY AND THE ADDRESS IS
28516 LIVINGSTONE AVENUE
VALENCIA CA 91355
IF ANYBODY NEED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT BE SURE TO WRITE INTELLIGENT BEAUTY INSTEAD OF SENSA BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT THE RETURN

Save Money by Planning the Several Meals with One Ingredient