logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
2. (4 mins ago)
globe life and accident insurance
non payment
3. (11 mins ago)
petshop18.com
They cancelled order and no refund
4. (14 mins ago)
they are asking me pay 300$

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Select Staffing Albuquerque, Albuquerque, New Mexico Complaints & Reviews - non-payment, harassment

Select Staffing Albuquerque Contacts & Informations

Select Staffing Albuquerque

Posted: 2013-10-25 by    M. Long

non-payment, harassment

Select Staffing
Albuquerque, New Mexico
On Oct. 2, 2012 my son received a call from Select Staffing to come in for an interview for work needed with Balloon Fiesta. I took my son for the interview which he provided them his identification and filled out paperwork. Select Staff then informed my son to attend the training on Oct.5, 2012 at the Balloon Fiesta which he did. I asked my son if he had filed out a w-4 and he replied " no, they have not yet gave me the document but they need me start tomorrow at 2:30 am". Being that my son has no car I drove my son to each of these appoitments and work schedules which is about a thirty minute drive from our home. My son worked on his birthday Oct. 5 and on Oct. 6. He showed up on Oct. 7 at 3am but was informed they were reducing the manpower and no longer needed him. My son showed up at their office on Oct. 11 for pay and was informed they didnt have checks to come back on Oct. 18 which he did and again they didnt have his pay. On the 11th he filed out the w-4. He was asked to come back on Oct. 25, today, which he did and they still have no check for him. Each time I am spending my time and money in gas which this time I went in to speech to them to find out what there problem is. When I went I informed them my son was just in asking about his pay and was turned away again and why. The receptionist informed their corporate office was closed and she was not informed to ask for a check for my son. I informed her that each time this is costing me and I want them to provide a solution. A lady from a desk near by got up and said that my son didnt fill out the paperwork of w-4 in time and therefore his check has not been cut yet. I informed her that its not my son's responsibility but an employers responsibiltiy to make sure their employee's paperwork is completed before they start work. The lady who had short blond hair, middle age, and over weight became very angry and said she could no longer talk to me because I am not registered with the company, told me to leave the property and proceeded to push me to the door. I informed her that she did assault and I am filing a civil complaint. The original lady was view the entire event. I asked for her name but she would not provide me her name. She then tells the other lady "oh my she just hit me so I am calling th police, make her stay here and Im calling the police." She proceeded to open the business doors, close the door, and held the door. I said to the original lady " what kind of business is being ran here, I cant believe she pushed me then falsely stating I hit her." I tried to open the door but the lady was holding the door and not allowing me out. I walked over to a phone to call police but the lady let go of the door and started walking down an outside hallway. I left the building and doing so passed the lady and informed her I was reporting what she and Select Staffing had done.
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

More Signs of Mortgage Aid Foreclosure Rescue Scams