seatwave

Posted:

No on Payment of sold tickets

Yorkshire, England
United Kingdom
I sold 2 tickets on Seatwave, the concert was held on the 17th November, I have chased them 3 times for my payment, as it was due by the 1st December. They keep telling me my payment to my bank will be paid but I have still to receive it. The call centers are not based in the UK and difficult to speak to them, there is also no manger around when you ask to speak to one. Any idea what i can do next?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

Hi Goaisok
We process payments for all sales after the event has taken place. It takes approximately 10 working days for the credit to reach your account, so as long as the tickets you sold were received by your buyer on time for the event you should have received payment. Please remember that if you have chosen to be paid for your sale by Paypal, your payment will appear in your Paypal account, and will not be automatically transferred into your bank account. If this is not the case, and your money has still not appeared please do get back in contact with us so we can look into this for you. We can assure you that one of our managers would be happy to talk to you and put your mind at rest.
 10th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you look at my history of contactig seatwave you will see I have raised 3 complaints re non paymet to me. I have been told on 2 occaisions have been told accounts will be making payment and a confirmation email will be sent to me, the last time was Wednesday the 7th December, and neither has happend. So if I do not receive cleared payment into my bank account whicjh is my method of receiving payment I will contact the police as you are witholding money that is mine.
Hi Goaisok,
Just send us over your posting ID so we know who you are . Seatwave would never withhold payment if you have fulfilled your order so we need to look into this for you.

Seatwave Team
 10th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
posting id 7313626 - really i cannot believe your comments as I have emailed 3 times and called you twice requesting payment, and each time it has been promised, I sent the tickets in plenty of time, and Seatwave are aware of this, if there has been a problem with you receiving payment from the buyers you should have instructed me not to send the tickets
 12th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ok so I have been tolsd payment will be made into my bank account today by Ivan, my bank updates overnight an no paymenty is showing. can someone please give me a Banking transaction reference so I can check with my bank the payment is in the system. Also I would like Seatwave to look at finanacially compensating me ffor the deal in making payment.
 27th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have had a very similar experience with seatwave, and have still not received payment three weeks after the even I sold tickets for. IS there any way I can contact someone?

Contact Us