Seattle Talent

Posted: 2013-04-05 by

Scam

Seattle Talent
Seattle Talent is a scam. They advertise open casting calls to work for film, television, and commercials. They guarantee that they can find a work for you but they never do. They also ask for large sums of money upfront, for them to find you work as a movie extra.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I am a current client with Seattle Talent and they have never guarinteed me any work. All they did was promise to introduce me to agents every month from LA and I have already met 7 agents, plus I have booked 2 jobs. And everybody in the office is super nice and professional.

The person who posted this must have been rejected after there audition and now is all butt hurt about the result. And posting online anonymously. If you are going to be in show business, you need to be prepared to hear no.
 18th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I just auditioned for Seattle Talent today, and they did not say anything about it not costing money. They even mentioned how much it would cost for me if I am excepted into their agency. If you are not excepted then I advise you to try and try again. They are here to help you prepare for the world of acting, modeling, and singing. They are only able to except so many new potentials each time they are in your area. Also if you like these shows- Criminal Minds, CSI, and Numbers then you have seen some of the shows that they have people in just for helping them out. They also have people in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Grown Ups, Transformers, and Just go with It. SO they are a scam HA.

Contact Us