logo

K.W.S Windows and Conservatories
FAILED TO HONOR OUR GUARANTEE
5. (45 mins ago)
Kimtech.ca
They stop responding emails and our phone calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sears Complaints & Reviews - Sears market problems with online website

Sears Contacts & Informations

Sears

Posted: 2012-05-09 by    Plaigine

Sears market problems with online website

Sears
Sears wanted to be like Amazon, however they are falling short. Recently placed an order online when in the store to one of the market vendors on their web site. They have not delivered, Sears do not have their company information and Sears do not want to give me my money back even though I placed the order on their web site. Sears has a lot to learn in customer service when it comes to web based business. I will still continue the fight to get my money back but no one is like amazon out there… I am going to stick to amazon forget about Sears.

I ordered a new washing machine (mine went kaput) on and was confirmed for next-day delivery. No call, no email, no delivery. I called and was told there was a delay in the warehouse and it would absolutely be delivered on (today). This morning at 9:00 AM we received a call that the washer would be delivered between 12-2:00 PM. Again, no call, no email, no delivery. I am on the phone right now being told that there is no inventory in the warehouse at all and the next available delivery date will “possibly” be this Saturday. Unbelievable!

And now I’ve been on hold waiting for a supervisor for over 15 minutes. On their website under Customer Service they actually have the nerve to say “Sears is dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service.” That is a joke!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Buy an Auto Safety Kit