logo

Rooms Furniture & Accessories
Rooms Furniture & Accessories
3. (8 mins ago)
EZ Body Slimmer
Need to bring back the original ingredients!!!!
4. (13 mins ago)

Sears
Romeoville, Illinois
Phone: 8153720562
SEARS REPLACEMENT/REPAIR
In January/Febraury of 2001 I called for a repair on the washing machine that I currently had. After the repairman finish his review I was advised that it would cost more money to repair the washer than to replace. The recommendation was to replace with the same model. On February 10, 2001 I did that by purchasing the Kenmore 90 series Model#11020912990; Serial #ck4474028; Type 144. I do not have the first date that I called for service or maintenance visit, but I have complainted about the machine from day one. This machine has never cleaned my clothes but had torn my clothes. I have always complainted about clothes being uncleaned and worn. As simple as a spill on a blouse, towel, etc would not be removed with a regular or heavy duty wash. MY CLOTHES WERE ALWAYS DINGY AND NOT CLEANED. I was told by different servicemen and on different repair visit to use different technics. Reduce the detergent and softner, use different temperture of water, it could be cause by the dryer, etc, etc, etc, etc. After cleaning the machine and different adjustments it should operate correctly. WELL IT MAY WORK FOR A WEEK OR SO AND BACK TO THE BASIC. I always mention and showed the repairman that my towels were wearing and tearing. I have bags, and bags and bags of rags. Because the CLOTHING is torn or will not come clean. All of my clothes were dingy. My mother and I have purchase towels at the same time and she has washed her much more than I have, but I have so many towels my towels are not washed as often. But hers were much cleaner, brighter and thicker. I have everyday towels and decorative towels that just hang in the bathroom and they come out with stains and torn. I had towels that I received when I married in 1970 that are now all torn up. I had a service contact on this machine and my other applicances until 9/7/07 when I decided that enough is enough and I was paying for service that I was not receiving. Well the machine continued to destroy my clothes and in October 2009 the machine stop spinning and I have not used it since. At that time I begin to use the laundromat and my mother's washer. Well guess what my whites and colors are much brighter and my towels are no longer being torn. I still have the same dryer that I used since 199? to dry my clothes. So it was never my dryer destroying my clothes, but my washer. I am 58 years old and have always had Kenmore in my home and my parents home. But I have lost all respect for Kenmore products. I was a very obedient customer that followed all of your instructions and I got taken. My refrigerator was replaced by your replacement policy when you could not get the parts to repair, but I purchase this washer NEW and it has always been a LEMON but never replaced. THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS OVER THE YEARS, BUT I WILL NOT REPLACE MY APPLICANCES WITH KENMORE AND I WILL NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I await your reply.
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups