Sears/Hoover steam vac

19388 CH 70
'forest, Ohio
Phone: 4192732275
bandtdavis1@gmail.com
Took my Hoover Steam Vac to our local Sears where I purchased to shampooer. I purchased it 08/25/08 along with a 3 year extended warranty. Our sears people are so nice and assurred me it would be fixed and back to our sears in a week to ten days. Then I get a call from Yavonne telling me I had no warranty on the hoover. After arguing with her that I did. She told me to call Nancy at SCS NCR and Nancy said she would take care of it for me. Many weeks later and many calls later I finally get ahold of George and he says he shampooer was repaired and would be at our sears on Friday. It was. Today being the first dry fairly warm day I decided to clean my
carpets and low and behold IT WAS NOT REPAIRED!!! Who do I go to next to get the shampooer repaired? or can they at least send me a upholstery hose to replace the broked one. I really need the hose fixed or replaced but dread having to wait 3 or 4 weeks to get it done. Im so frustrated with Sears.

Terry Davis
19388 CH 70
Forest, Ohio 45843
email bandtdavis1@gmail.com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Vacuum Cleaners
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

6th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I bought a hoover steam-vac from Sears as well. The first time I used it, the automatic shut-off engaged and I emptied the fill tank. I put it back together and it wouldn't turn on. I checked breakers and the plug-ins and it still wouldn't work. Completely dead! So I phoned hoover and was transferred twice, only to be told to take it in to be fixed. I only used it once and for a small corner of a room and it died on me!!! This steam-vac is garbage!! I am taking it back to Sears and will never purchase a hoover again!!

Sears Holdings Coproration Logo Sears Holdings Coproration