logo

Sears Contacts & Informations

Sears Connect

Posted: 2011-04-11 by    jeff kay

promise not met

I have had an account with sears connect for a number of years. Recently I decided I needed a smart phone and called customer support who helped with my selection and was told that there was a special on for 3 months services free and a 50.00 gift certificate with sears if I selected a 3 year plan. My first bill came in as expected with the service free but when my second bill came in it was not discounted and I have yet to receive my gift card. I would say that my contract has not been met and unless I receive the articles mentioned I would be allowed to cancel without penalty.
Comments Canada Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2011 by   SearsCare 0 Votes
Dear Jeff Kay:
My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please send an email to smsupport@searshc.com with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you so that you (and others) won't have to continue to be impacted by this. Also, please provide the screen name (Jeff Kay) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.