logo

1. (12 mins ago)
Kafaa
riverwood university
2. (18 mins ago)
incredible health remedies.com sciatica relief
money taken no goods received
3. (56 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-04-30 by    silverone1

Lawn care

Scotts Lawn Serive
Texas
I am very dissatisfied with Scotts Lawn Service. When they treated my trees and shrubs, wherever the solution hit the grass between and around trees and shrubs, the solution killed the grass. I now have trails aroung the yard with dead grass. I really find it had to believe in quality service when they are usually here for normally 10 to 15 minutes and either treat the whole yard or do a tree and shrub servicing.
And then charge $70.00 for this 15 minutes of work. I think it is a total rip-off. Needless to say, I have cancelled this service and will never recommend this company to anyone. EVER!
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2011 by   TJ McGill 0 Votes
My husband and I attended a home show in March of 2010, at which Scotts Lawn Care was a vendor. We told them about our lawn and they guaranteed that it would be greener and fuller by the end of the summer. They brought our lawn up on a satellite, gave us a price and wrote up a contract. They came out for the first application and left a bill on our door for almost double the contracted price. We contacted the office and they said that this was due to the fact that our lawn was larger than the satellite had shown. We argued that this was not our fault and that they should honor the written contract. I even had to send them a copy of the contract as proof. The company then began to make unauthorized applications, all of which continued to turn our lawn browner and browner, which the company blamed on the weather, grubs, etc. so they treated for these. We continued to call and complain, send letters of complaint, all to no avail. Needless to say, they have sent our account to a collection agency because we dispute the charges and our lawn is almost totally brown and in worse condition than it was prior to their service. We are extremely unhappy with this service and would not recommend anyone to use this company.
 2nd of Jan, 2011 by   TJ McGill 0 Votes
I also had trouble with Scotts Lawn Service overcharging and my lawn is brown as well.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   Amanda @ SLS 0 Votes
Silverone1,

I am sorry to hear of your concerns. If there is something I can do to help, please drop me an email at scotts.lawnservice.com.

Amanda Cordell
Scotts LawnService
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Lied to in Seymour, TN 0 Votes
Do NOT use this lawn service!!! You'll regret it!!!

A Scotts sales rep (Mark) knocked on my door (unsolicited )to pitch Scotts Lawn Service. I agreed having Scotts treat my lawn every 4-6 weeks at 46.00 a treatment which included the front back and side yards. I PERSONALLY walked the sales rep around the perimeter of the property so he was WELL aware of the area agreed to be treated on the service agreement. I asked Mark (sales rep) how Scotts could treat my entire yard for 46.00 per treatment, his response "we can lower the rates of treatments because we've canvased for and gained enough business in the Seymour area to do so."

I signed up, the service technician showed up TWO weeks after, treated the lawn and DID NOT leave an invoice. I spoke with someone in the Knoxville office named Paul who stated that the service technician didn't leave an invoice because the square footage was WRONG on the service agreement. Paul insisted that the square footage was an "error" and to treat my yard in the future would be double. I suggested to Paul that this was deceiving and poor business practices. He insisted it was a mistake. It's NO MISTAKE... it's called bait and switch.

If a Scotts Lawn Service Rep comes knocking at your door you're going to get RIPPED OFF!!!

Latest Trend In Identity Theft: Bank Text Alerts