logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Mtn Nigeria
my sim had been barred from making,receiving calls,recharging and using share and sell
2. (23 mins ago)
Rak Bank Investments/Salama Policy
Rak Bank Representatives are liars (Beware)
3. (54 mins ago)
Spectramed
Spectramed is the most pathetic & unreliable co
4. (2 hrs 7 mins ago)

Posted:    Berkut

Awful, awful, awful

Scottish Power
scottishpower.co.uk
I received a phone call from scottish power offering me a good deal for my gas and electric so i said i'll give it a try.I phoned back british gas they said if i stayed with them they would give me a discount so i abliged.I have made so many calls to scottish power as they are saying one minute i owe £56 another bill for 80 something another for 106 another for 126 pounds then court letters with court costs for over 200 pound. I spoke to a man at scottish power on 23 feb he went into my account and told me i did'n't owe them a penny and he would send a new bill for £0.00 which i have'nt yet received.Today i got another call from there debt company saying if i don't pay the£106 i will be black listed, called scottish power again only to talk to 3 or 4 different people and told them to check there recorded phone calles and they will find out what was said on all calls. PLEASE DON'T BE BULLIED BY THESE PEOPLE STICK WITH WHO YOU KNOW.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam