logo

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
WINNING NOTIFICATION
3. (48 mins ago)
Pogo.com
Club Pogo Jackpots not paying!
4. (50 mins ago)

Tristar Managment LLC
9605 So Pecos Suite 200
Henderson, Nevada
Phone: 702-794-4444
ALERT!!! Court Orders Scott Karosa to pay more than $8, 736 - A Very Dishonest Man!
In an apparent attempt to scam Ms. Kelly out of money, Scott Karosa is ordered by the Court to pay Kathleen Kelly $8, 736.50. Case No. 94C002991001 Las Vegas Justice Court
KATHLEEN KELLY Plaintiff(s) vs. SCOTT KAROSA, Defendant(s)
Case No. 94C002991001 Justice Court
Amount of Judgment Total: $8736.50
Judgment Satisfied Amount: $8736.50

Scott Karosa

Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Scott Karosa complaints
Scott Karosa - Breach of Contract

Comments

3rd of May, 2013 by   drlv 0 Votes
ALL AMERICAN MANAGEMENT SCOTT KAROSA ALMOST RUINED MY MEDICAL PRACTICE. HE MAY HAVE CAUSED ME A LAWSUIT WITH EMPLOYEE'S BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS GUY, HE IS A SCAMMER, RUDE AND A DANGER TO HAVE AROUND YOUR EMPLOYEE'S LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

I am a well established Doctor in Las Vegas. I hired this guy to help review my office needs, he came in threaten my whole staff and I lost a good office manager, referral clerk, and other staff members, then I found out he was using my address as his business address.

After looking further he has a very shady past and I wish I never hired him. I will be very lucky if my past employee's do not file a lawsuit against me. I have gone on the internet and read that he has several lawsuits against him and recently has been fined $5, 000 by FINANCIAL INDUSTRY REGULATORY AUTHORITY!

I am sorry I ever hired this guy he is a Danger to any business, with his arrogant temper and rude behavior I am lucky to still be in practice.

Dr. C., Las Vegas NV
 5th of Sep, 2013 by   icnv 0 Votes
The I-Team “I have read these reports about Scott Karosa and I wonder why no one turned him into the Attorney General’s Office Fraud Division, IRS, DA Crimes Division, or a number of other entities. I have looked at the long list of court filings against him and I know that he pushed his way into the Republican Party and onto the Herman Cain for President Campaign. Just another opportunist that feeds off and intimidates people.”

5th of Sep, 2013 by   icnv 0 Votes
The I-Team on their facebook page wrote - I have read these reports about Scott Karosa and I wonder why no one turned him into the Attorney General’s Office Fraud Division, IRS, DA Crimes Division, or a number of other entities. I have looked at the long list of court filings against him and I know that he pushed his way into the Republican Party and onto the Herman Cain for President Campaign. Just another opportunist that feeds off and intimidates people.

3 Reasons Not to Like Buy Back Plans