logo

Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE
Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Sbshoe.com

Posted:    SheWillie

Cheap fakes

Edmond, Oklahoma
I ordered a white Chanel purse, woman's and men's black shox. I received them in a acceptable amount of time but when I got the product it was in a box wrapped in brown tape and everything was from China.. The purse was so cheaply made. The inside material is like it is made with rice paper and the outside didn't feel like leather and the silver chain part is rubbing black on the white material. The stitching was terrible .. So clearly a fake.. The shox are so small and narrow and have marking on them that look like they are from another planet. I wear the shoes (they kill mine and my boyfriend's feet) and I've used the purse too but it is FAKE. I own real Coach purses and they difference in quality is unreal.. Just Be Aware.. You get what you pay for.

Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jan, 2010 by   highly satisfied customer -1 Votes
I purchased several items from them yes of course for the price they are replicas but they are good quality maybe the items you chose were not as well made as others. But my order was perfect and you can't beat the price and quality.
 9th of Feb, 2010 by   chachegirl -1 Votes
i purchased items that were great for the price did you really think you would get an original for $70 come on, the fakes are close and very good u get what you pay for .
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   Kevinnnn 0 Votes
Great products for the price I got some replica oakley sunglasses. The shipping was fast (4 days) i personally like it so far
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   Tesslyn -1 Votes
Whats weird about my purchase was that i went to the "real leather" section and ordered a coach and then took it up to missouri on vacation where there happens to be a Coach store and they asked me where i got it cuz they had never seen anything like it.. i told them i got it online and they said it was real leather and the logo thing inside was real exactly like the real ones... so who knows! im super happy with mine :)
 8th of May, 2011 by   SheWillie 0 Votes
I'm sorry guys I didn't have the good experience with them at all and I found out I could get in trouble buying things from them due to copyright laws. I didn't know they were fakes and I won't use them again.
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   XPLISIT +1 Votes
NEVER ORDER JEANS FROM THEM AND PRAY YOUR SHOES FIT BECAUSE GETTING AN EXCHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE. I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THE ITEMS BACK. I USED INFORMATION ON THE SHIPPING SLIP SENT. THEY SAID THEY NEVER RECEIVED IT. I WENT BACK AND FORTH WITH THEM BECAUSE THE POST OFFICE SAYS THE ITEMS WERE DELIVERED. THEY CONTINUE TO SAY THEY NEVER RECEIVED IT AND I AM OUT OF $200 BUCKS. TRYING TO SAVE MONEY ONLY TO BE OUT OF MONEY THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR. I WONT BE USING THEM AGAIN. CONSIDERING THEY ARE SMALLER PEOPLE THEIR SIZES VARY DUE TO THAT, IDK. I DO KNOW THEIR SIZE 32 JEANS ARE LIKE A 28, AND AFTER LOSING MONEY I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. THE SHOES I DID KEEP, AFTER WEARING THEM A FEW TIMES THEY STARTED COMING UNGLUED...WOW
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   Loves_Coach_Bags -2 Votes
My son has bought several Nike Dunks from them and has had nothing but good luck. The sizes have run true, they are sized according to US standards. I ordered a Coach bag from them, and yes, I was fully aware that it wasnt going to be the real thing. But for $44, I figured it was a reasonable price for an experiment. I dare anyone to prove that its not real. I have many friends that are Coach purists and no one has found a difference yet. Its constructed of the softest garment leather I have ever felt. If its not real, its a darned impressive fake. I also ordered a pair of RayBans and they were real. I sent in the warranty card, just to see what would happen and received a validated warranty by return mail. Who knows... Here is my suggestion though, if you are considering ordering something from these people, be aware there is a communication gap. You are working with people with limited English skills. Order single items at a time. Yes, you will pay more in freight, but its better to lose small amounts than a large purchase of $200. Its totally buyer beware.
 30th of Sep, 2011 by   Angela paul -1 Votes
I purchased several items from them yes of course great products for the price they are replicas but they are good quality maybe the items you chose were not as well made as others. But my order was perfect and you can't beat the price and quality. The shipping was fast (4 days) .i am very happy to get quality products at bottom level price as compare to other shopping sites, these people are doing great job to maintain their quality and services so I recommended so many friends to buy good quality products like shoes(Jordan 11 top leather, Jordan 11 RETRO, Jordan 5 top leather), sunglasses(RayBan, Coach Ray Bay sunglasses top quality and many more..)!!! Great shopping experiences with sbshoe.com, happy shopping!!!

30th of Sep, 2011 by   acxs 0 Votes
The Absolute BEST On-line Shopping Experience!,
"Not only is shipping free, but each time I've ordered from sbshoe.com, the item was received in 4 DAY. When I've had to return something, THAT shipping is free too! I've never dealt with such a generous and customer-service oriented on-line retailer before, and this is not to mention that their selection and quality are unbeatable. Never had a bad experience shopping sbshoe.com and hope they're around for a very long time!"
 30th of Sep, 2011 by   azxs 0 Votes
"I bought a pair of sneakers from sbshoe.com and they were delivered and accidently left in a box outside of my NYC apartment building, despite my strict instructions to get a signature for delivery. Needless to say, they were stolen. After a few days, i called assuming they had never been delivered and learned of the doorway drop-off mistake. The sbshoe.com’s' customer service rep was fantastic and promptly connected me to a supervisor who overnighted me a new pair. It was really great service."
 30th of Sep, 2011 by   ssssdddfeee +1 Votes
Your fashion is definitely original . I love thigh high sock. I believe every girl should own a pair. Love love love them. Do you wear any of the thigh high stockings? looks like when you wear tights, you only wear the full wasit tights. I would like to see you fashion trend with thigh high stockings if you get a chance. Thanks sbshoe.com!
 4th of Oct, 2011 by   Sandijs 0 Votes
I ordered two CHI flatirons from sbshoe.com and only recieved one. I had paid for two and paid for the shipping of both. When I emailed them I was told I needed to find something else off their website to order and THEN they would send my other CHI with that order. I could not find anything else I wanted so they would not send me my CHI and are only refunding me the price of the CHI not any of the tax or shipping I had paid. I will never buy from this website again.

Sandi
 10th of Feb, 2012 by   big jhonny 0 Votes
SB shoes has awesome products!!!
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   panada 0 Votes
I'd like to recommend Peridress, Perimart and Priwing. Their products are excellent. Their price are amazing. All of you can miss it.
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   aguythatshopsalot 0 Votes
I maybe ordered over 1500 worth of products from them over a 3 year span mostly shoxj's wallets n handbags never had a problem with
any items except one time with the son of Mar J's they had scuff marks from being handled roughly but I told them they need to to send another pair and they were like can we offer a discount on your next buy I said hell yea I want 25% n they agree. so months later I I order 500ish worth of items n told them they owe me a 25% discount they were like we can't do it so I forward them their email n he offered only 20% but I save over a 100 . I love the site I feel like they know me personally

Consumer Fraud in Health Care