logo

SBS Transit Inc

Posted: 2011-10-31 by    Norbi

Inconsiderate Driver

SBS Transit Inc
I was walking from my home at block 891A, Tampines Ave-8 to catch bus service 23 heading to Serangoon Road. When I almost reach the overhead bridge leading to Temasek Poly, all of a sudden I saw a young person age about 16 to 18yrs dashing out from one of the block. Both side of the road were very busy with vehicles. I stopped walking and looked at that young person wondering why he was running as if he wants to catch a flight or practising for Olympic. Later, I realised that he was running for bus service no: 8 heading to Toa Payoh. He was just cutting through the oncoming vehicles to catch that bus. I SHOULD SAY THAT HE IS PUTTING HIS LIFE IN RISK JUST FOR A BUS.
That incident catches the attention of peoples around that area. ALL EYES WERE ON THE YOUNG PERSON INCLUDING THE BUS DRIVER. He managed to reach the bus on the right time and raise his hand to stop the bus from moving. The bus driver gave all of us a SHOCK by moving out deliberately ignoring that young person who was rushing and putting his life risk for that bus. I did not manage to see the bus plate number; I guess this is a chicken feet matter which you can find out easily who was that UNREASONABLE DRIVER. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. This driver needs more class on how to treat the passengers. He should be reminded that his salary is paid by the commuters. Without commuters SBS don’t have a reason to keep drivers. Your that so call driver killed everybody’s mood on that day by making us angry with his ATTITUDE. SINGAPORE TRANSPORTATION IS WORLD CLASS WITH AN ATTITUDE DRVER LIKE HIM WILL SPOIL THE REPUTATION. Our government highlights to all service providers on GEM (GO EXTRA MILE) and not “GO EXTREME MAD”.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Real Estate Scam