logo

Posted: 2012-02-23 by

63 Bus Drivers

SBS Transit
Singapore
Today, 23/2/12, at 19 45, the bus stop opposite of Tiong Bahru Plaza, 10161. A bus 63 arrived and as i was waiting to cross the road when it turn green. As soon as it turned green, i rushed up to the bus and as i was approaching it, it started to move away. I was already at a point where the bus driver could clearly see me and YET, he drove away. I was too busy chasing the bus and didn't notice the pillar, i just hit right onto it. Somebody tell me, IS THIS A WAY TO TREAT A PASSANGER? NO!!! I can understand that he might be tired but please, we are humans as well, same as him. we are tired after the whole day of work and other things too. Please, we just want to hurry home too!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Singapore Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have forwarded the story to Redress.me. Hope you will get the recourse you needed. Here it is:http://redress.me/view_post.php?pid=2005

5 Credit Score Myths