logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
US Cash Advance
Bogus Collections - Scammers!!!
2. (12 mins ago)
Self
What is the meaning of a shelter?
3. (27 mins ago)
prize
I don't know if this is real or not
4. (34 mins ago)

SB Saving 2 Go Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized charge on credit card

SB Saving 2 Go Contacts & Informations

SB Saving 2 Go

Posted:    Martha Haynes

unauthorized charge on credit card

SB Saving 2 Go
Phone: 1-800-448-1994
s2gomembers.com
I have never ordered from this company, yet today I found a charge on account for 14.95 to them. I called my bank and they gave me a phone number to call. I called and the person I spoke with, I told them to cancel or whatever they had to do to erase me from their system and make sure they never again charged my account. The person, I spoke with, also told me that I must have ordered something online and when I did I pressed their button and that gave them my number. I do order online, but I never ordered, KNOWING, from this company. I just wanted others to be aware of this ...
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2009 by   rpp 0 Votes
The same thing just happened to me today, I called my credit card company to send me a new card and to stop the transaction.
 12th of Mar, 2009 by   SweetWaters 0 Votes
OMG! The same thing happened to me. First, what does this $14.95 cover? I received nothing from them yet they were able to charge me. I feel like Savings2Go is stealing from me. Secondly, did they or your card company give you your money back or a credit? I'm so angry. Isn't this illegal?
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   Belen 0 Votes
Ive been getting charged the same amount since January, didnt notice it then since it was an insignificant amount but after being charged 3 months already it caught my attention, especially when my account went overdrawn twice and i was charged a fee of $30 two times thats a total of $105 whoa...ive never given my credit card number to this company and have never recieved any sort of mail or material from them... what a scam...
 26th of May, 2009 by   Gini 0 Votes
Ordered a crystal cross on line and my ten year old granddaughter clicked on this foolish thing that I will be charged for! I do not want this $10.00 cash back or any of the other services that you provide.
gini@gvni.com Plus when I telephone I get the run around by pushing this # and that # Isn't there a way that you can provide a speaking person to get something like this accomplished!
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   Bryan 0 Votes
Anyone get any info about this...I just went through what all these posts were talking about..Not anyone i called had a answer or a solution to this problem.. Help!
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   m m. 0 Votes
savings to go son unos ladrones con corbata, si necesitan dinero ponganse a trabajar como dios manda.
 28th of Jul, 2009 by   MusicalC 0 Votes
I think they got me through SHAMWOW. I have filed a fraud charge through my credit card company. And I will be calling them to tell them off
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   karla_carballo_06 0 Votes
i help my granddaddy with his payments (just to send them) and he just brought me is creditcard statement wish shows this company charging him 12.95 and lord knows how long they being doing it sience he no longer has this creditcard he dispose of it sience april now he has a total of 41.90
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   juanjo123 0 Votes
deberian de demandar a esta compania de ladrones. se meten en la cuenta e informacion de uno sin ningun permiso o lo hacen a escondidas para poder robar y nadie hace nada para pararlos.
espero que alguien haga algo para que no se sigan eriqueciendo con nuestro dinero
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   Piss-off 0 Votes
Yes, I have had the same problem. I called the bank to make a stop payment. The bank told me that they may have hack into a computer system and thats how they got my credit card number. They charged me $12.95. This is unbelievable. This is a fraud company.!!!
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   give me my money back now 0 Votes
we called you a two or three months ago to stop taking money out of my bank. I notice that you where still taking money out of my bank when my land lady called and told me my check was no good and that I need to come up with the money and 20.00 or move out so give me my money back.
 5th of Dec, 2009 by   indigo 23 0 Votes
I also have this charge on my Amex card. I have no idea who they are or how this charge got on here!!!
 19th of Jan, 2010 by   jajaja 0 Votes
Well, the only fact that i can able to say is that never try to buy throught the phone, stuffs like (MAGIC BULLET, INSTYLER, YOUTHOLOGY, AIR CLIMBER, SIX STAR RONCO, CYLAPRIL, AN TREMMER, COUNTOUR, ETC... ) For your own sake, because every each product have a continuation to keep sending shit and you can can not cancell that our even calling costumer service, . at the moment you gave the last 4 numbers from the credit card your done man.. gave access to must of accounts and they make to say yes enredandote con sus palabras, yo se to eso y mas porque soy... peace and remember stay alert
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   nelson1o1 0 Votes
This Is Bull**** The Same Thing Just Happnd To Me. If I Find Out Who It Is Im Pressing Charges
 13th of May, 2010 by   damon3363 0 Votes
this just happened to me with my debit card just last week
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   rhc13 0 Votes
I just noticed a $9.95 charge on my credit card from SB Savings Solutions. I checked it out and discovered that it resulted from a telephone purchase made over 30 days ago from JC Penney (SB Savings Solutions is one of their affiliates). The JC Penney rep must have asked if we were interested in a savings program. We said we would without realizing that we were subscribing to a membership program that involved a recurring monthly charge. I called SB Savings Solutions (888-329-9217) and got a customer rep who very agreeably cancelled the membership and the charge. This is not a case of fraud. However, it was a good lesson. Advice: LISTEN CLOSELY TO ANY OFFERS TO SAVE YOU MONEY SINCE THEY WILL VERY LIKELY INVOLVE A RECURRING CHARGE.
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   Bubzzy 0 Votes
I noticed today that a charge of 14.95 is on my debit card.This has been there since Nov.2010. I checked with my bank and they gave me an 800 number to call and I contacted them, they say to recover my money I have to write to the coorporate manager.Please somebody let me know what is the best way to recover my money.
Bubzzy
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   Lisa5554 0 Votes
I got the same $9.95 charge today so I looked them up and on their website it says how I was signed up.

---

How did I enroll in Savings Solutions?

When you called to place a JCPenney catalog order over the phone, the JCPenney representative would have told you about the program and offered to enroll you. At the time of enrollment, you were offered a mail-in rebate voucher for up to $10 off your purchase when you accepted a free 30-day trial membership in Savings Solutions from Stonebridge Benefit Services.
----

So I called the number of 1-888-329-9217 and the rep canceled my account then refunded my $9.95. Ok no more ordering from JCPenny for me. I hate it when they slide those in there when you check out.
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   jomurism 0 Votes
I do recall ordering a purse online from JCPenny and filling out this main-in rebate form. I never did receive my voucher and didn't notice a $9.95 fee that was being charged starting early August. I left the country back in September and just returned a few days ago so that's 5 months of $9.95 unwarranted charges on my debit card. Plus I had scheduled automatic monthly payments from my account. But when I arrived I receive notices of an overdraft of -$170, which includes overdraft fees and the 5 consecutive charges from Savings Solutions. How is it really benefiting me?

Today I called up my bank and made a fraud complaint. They refunded my money from the scam and credited the overdraft fees associated with the scam. I'm never again ordering from JCPenny.com.
 25th of Apr, 2011 by   VicFig 0 Votes
In my case I had received an advertisement and after 30 days they were going to charge my card, so I called their number and I told them to cancel everything, that I didn't want any of their services he said o k. But it didn't stop their had to call again.

Malicious Anti-virus Scams