logo

Peachtree Windows and Doors
NonStop Warranty Worthless
5. (41 mins ago)
Trustpilot.co.uk
deceit by trustpilot by writing good fake reviews

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Savings2Go Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized charges on my bank account

Savings2Go Contacts & Informations

Savings2Go

Posted:    Cynthia Guptill

unauthorized charges on my bank account

savings2go
?
Phone: ?
s2gomembers.com
This company has been taking $12.95 out of my personal bank account for months. I have not authorized this charge.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2008 by   Pragna Modha 0 Votes
I ordered flowers for a very young sick realtion in USA and since then a Easysaver has appeared on my credit card statement and £9.96 and £8.62 has been charged. As I had recently visited this realtion I thought it was a payment from the stores but only to realise that this has happend since August 2008. This company needs to be striuck off and please guys do not order flowers from Proflowers.

Call your credit card sompany and make them aware of this.

Pragna Modha
 8th of Dec, 2008 by   Consumer Affairs 0 Votes
At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   Chances R 0 Votes
I became a member of s2go about nine months ago.. To be honest some of you people just need to listen to your calls in for other items I mean really have you heard how you were signed up? I asked and found out it was not s2go that signed me up but another company and when I called s2go they were more then willing to help me with my problem.. Since they acted the way they did it gave me the incentive to at least listen and try out the membership.. Now I am not saying that this membership is for everyone but if you all were to pay more attention to how you were signed up maybe you would see that this company and membership were not the ones responciable for my problem.. Needless to say I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in...
Signed a Happy Member of S2Go...
 11th of May, 2009 by   yourSavings2go 0 Votes
The ShamWow website (wonderhangers and others) . If you note the VERY fine print at the bottom of the order page (relating to a $10 discount offer), it reads as follows:

“You’ll receive your membership welcome e-mail (from saving2go) within 3 days and can, at that time, access your benefits, including your $10 Cash Back. Your discounts are free for the next 30 days, plus all the valuable benefits of Savings2Go. If you are satisfied during your trial, do nothing. All your Saving2GO discounts and benefits will automatically continue for just $14.95 a month. Savings2Go benefits may be enhanced or modified at any time without prior notice. If at any time you are not completely satisfied during your trial or thereafter, simply call Savings2Go at 1-888-448-0166 to let us know you wish to cancel and you’ll owe nothing more. All your benefits and access will then be canceled immediately. All the money you save and the $10 Cash Back are yours to keep!”

The catch—and it’s a big one—is that if you didn’t notice or simply randomly deleted the savings2go “membership welcome email” as trash or spam and didn’t immediately contact them to cancel your AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT, you will be billed each month in perpetuity for $14.95. They’ve already got your credit card number thanks to Sham Wow. They don’t need your approval or authorization. Your failure to affirmatively cancel your “free” membership is all it takes.

Not quite fraud but, clearly a VERY deceptive business practice. This is a classic example of what is referred to as the “automatic OPT-IN.” Absent your affirmative act to CANCEL and opt-out, you’re on the hook WITHOUT your consent or approval. Unfortunately, unlike legitimate websites, there is no option to decline this offer when you place your Sham Wow order. You are automatically booked with savings2go, like it or not. If you fail to respond to their email and cancel within the 30-day trial period or even if you never received a “membership welcome email”, your card charges being as soon as the free trial period is over. You opted IN when you placed your Sham Wow order.

This is the DAllas BB info - complain

..And Im sure the CEO would like to hear about how her company got your credit info

Ms Marilyn Carp is listed here

If they were as concerned about their customers - as Melissa the PR girl would have it - They would have the card as OPT IN as may legitimate providers do - BUT as it's SO very rewarding to have people unaware of funds being taken from their bank accounts because of the OPT-OUT requirement.

I have read HUNDREDS if not thousands of these complaints and it is a shame that so many are from the Poor or Elderly
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   Santa'sHelper 0 Votes
I work for a company that calls people with this offer and we give them these numbers right up front: 800-251-6808 for Savings2Go and 888-527-2589 for LeisurePlus. As long as they call after three days of talking to me and within 30days of receiving their packages they can cancel and owe NOTHING. If they forget to call they will be charged. I make sure they understand this before I let them off the phone. They are still able to cancel at any time and stop the charges if the wish to discontinue the servoce
 5th of Mar, 2012 by   melodie lamb 0 Votes
i have been trying to call the toll free number to cancel but i can't get through. it automatically hangs up on me. i tried going ti the web site and it wont let me register or log in. how am i supposed to cancel in 30 days if they wont let me get in contact with them??
 5th of Mar, 2012 by   melodie lamb 0 Votes
I have been trying to call the toll free number they gave me so I could cancel the unwanted membership. It automatically hangs up on me. I have tried to use the website they gave me, but it won't let me register or log in. how can I cancel if I can't get in touch with them??

Phone Fraud