logo

Posted:    jjwgmerek

Scam

Savings 2 Go
Saint Louis, Missouri
Savings 2 GO along with some other weird things appeared on my bank statement. I had around 40, 000 in my bank account, now i'm locked out of it for 30 days because of fraud. Now i'm going to be late on rent, and my car insurance is probably going to be canceled. All because of stupid scam businesses taking stuff out of my account with no approval. I had to file fraud. And on the membership letter I received from them it says I did an over the phone membership with them using my card, and my card number's last 4 digits are on there! I hope these people get caught!
Along with:

Real Estate Promoter
Wuyi Tea
Customized Teez.com
Fit Fac.com
Money Savers
Etc...
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Feb, 2009 by   ADAM +1 Votes
THESE ASSHOLES DID IT TO ME TOO!! I JUST FOUND OUT!!! I WOULD NOT KNOW IF I DIDN'T LOOK MORE INTO IT. DID YOU EVER GET PAID BACK YOUR MONEY? IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD DO BESIDES CALL THEM AND MY BANK? WHO CAN I REPORT THEM TOO? U CAN EMAIL ME AT sachisadam@gmail.com IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS BY THE WAY MY NAME IS ADAM. THANKS
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   twistedskew -1 Votes
Happened to me too.
I saw a 15 dollar debit in my account.. now what do i do?

I have lodged a complaint... my bank asked me to call 1-800-448-1944 but the office is closed sunday
 3rd of Mar, 2009 by   rei 0 Votes
if you wanted to stop all these scam things, investigate these names.. CHRISTOPHER PALLATE & LUCIANO CASTRO..They have this call call center somewhere in asia that is been calling you...
 6th of Mar, 2009 by   kathy 0 Votes
om g i got the savings 2 go sticker today in mail i dont remember even sig up for it...help
kathy_mccray1957@yahoo.com
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   Dacia +1 Votes
I received the sticker in the mail like a month ago and shredded it thinking nothing of it. I was charged $14.95 and dont know why. They said i gave them my email address saying i wanted to sign up for this. How do you get my card number from my email address. Suspicious. They are suppose to refund me my money, but we will see.
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   Tim +1 Votes
Just discovered this on my account, 14.95. What the heck? I never got a call about this or anything! It's a business card I rarely use.
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   Tim 0 Votes
The only thing I have ordered was the Slap Chop online. I'm not saying it WAS them, but there is no other explanation. BE WARY!
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   rei +1 Votes
this is how it works. after buying something online or to some stores in partner with savings to go. some of your informations like your name, address, phone nos. & the last 4 digits of credit card will be kept.after several days or weeks comes savings to go using a third party which is a call center owned by CHRISTOPHER PALLANTE & LUCIANO CASTRO, agents will call you telling that, you being a great customer using your credit/debit card that ends with #### you are entitled to receive free gifts like a luxury vacation, a trip for two, gift certicates, etc.. in exchange for trying the program savings to go. w/c costs you a little amount, maybe a dollar or two for a shipping & handling fee, now if you wont call the toll free no. to cancel the membership afer 10 days, you will be charge with those $49.95, 15.95 etc.. per month. unless you call to cancel..get it, they will record your entire conversation as a proof that you agree with the terms & conditions for safety purposes. JUST BE AWARE!
i hope these information would be a great help for you all..
 13th of Apr, 2009 by   ladieo 0 Votes
I contacted Leisure Plus aka Savings to go at 888 527 2589...It appears that when buying something last February from an infomercial. they had offered a $10 rebate for trying this service.. I had truly forgotten about it until I started getting$14.95 charges for both Leisure Plus and Savings to go..In talking to a representative named Kea today I insisted on cancelling the membership.. She was fine with cancelling the LeisurePlus and stating I would receive $14.95 back to my credit card within 7 days, however a bit hedgy when, while on hold, I was listening to their commercial and realized they too, were this Savings to Go, .so I asked her if they were one in the same and she hesitated to answer, however when I told her I had listened to their commercial while on hold, she admitted yes, they were and became defensive telling me that I agreed to the service and got a 10 dollar rebate on my product and confirmed the membership by logging in my email 2 times.. I proceeded to tell her that this had been a telephone order, I never got any rebates, and I never entered my email address anywhere.. She tried to reoffer me the program, I refused and she then said she would be happy to cancel my Savings to Go membership as well and again, refund this last $14.95 charge within 7 days.
So folks, use the number above, call them and cancel those unwanted -unauthorized memberships and charges.. Stay tough, they do try to convince you you asked for this.. Hope this has been helpful... Best of luck, .. Guess we all need to pay more attention when we are ordering on line or from infomercials but its no excuse to get taken for something either..
 16th of Apr, 2009 by   MRS.MARTINEZ +1 Votes
I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY SAVINGS 2 GO AND LIESURE WHOEVER!!! I PURCHESED THE SMOOTH AWAY ONLINE AND THEN 2 MONTHS LATER THESE 2 14.95 CHARGES STARTED TO SHOW ON MY BANK ACCT!!! I HAD TO FILE FOR FRAUD AND CLOSE MY ACCT AND REOPEN A NEW ONE CAUSE OF THEM AND OH YEAH 2 MOTHS LATER STILL NO SMOOTH AWAY LOL! DONT ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE FOR ANY AS AEEN ON T.V. GIMICKS IT WILL COST YOU ALOT OF TIME TO SORT THINGS OUT!!!
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   Amanda 0 Votes
I work for a credit card company, if you see charges from savingstogo, WuYiTea, anything with the word "ACAI" in it or MIG netherlands, rewards savings center, please call your credit card company to open a dispute so they can be, first of all, credited back to you but secondly so they can all be tagged and eventually stopped from happening to anyone ever again, its ridiculous the number of calls I get about these charges showing up and especially on elderly accounts where they have all there bills come on their card each m onth but not merchandise purchases so they just write a check and dont look at statements until a year later and they see that they have been scammed for over a year for 14.95 or 19.99 a month over and over again. Also look out for small charges from paypal that have corresponding credits. dont think they are all credited, there will probably be 6 chgs and 5 credits, 7 charges and 6 credits, etc so they make you think it was a mistake and credited them all back on the same day when in reality they are sliding one through. Never feel afraid or stupid to call no matter how small the charge is, they could be "testing" to see if that smaller charge was able to go through, then why not each month or next time a larger charge. also its not a big deal to replace your card to get a new number, usually want to do that the first time with these types of charges because more often than not they will do it again even after the first dispute and credit and they will use another merchant number or company name but most likely be related somehow(after free trial, etc.) so just replace it and remember to call the few recurring billings you have set up to let them know your acct number will change, trust me, its worth the few minutes of prevention instead of having to call in each month to dispute again.
 28th of Apr, 2009 by   vishmaster +1 Votes
Happened to me too.
I saw $14.95 debit in my account.. This aass hole fraud should be caught immidiately.

My bank asked me to call 1-800-448-1944 .
 30th of Apr, 2009 by   joanmichelle +2 Votes
The call center is ran by Christopher Pallante who lives in Florida while the site is ran by Luciano Castro. I got this info by talking to one of their agents. They look like they are running a bogus center, scamming many people.
 30th of Apr, 2009 by   joanmichelle 0 Votes
looks like this Christopher Pallante guy has many bogus business. Luciano Castro maybe his sidekick. There two names always appear many places for fraud. I made a search, also some FAFS, newline platinum card was also a bogus business they have. Please please investigate them
 30th of May, 2009 by   arcangel +2 Votes
yes, I agree with what was all said. I am a call center agent just resigned with this company, they have one here in the philippines located in cebu, all their accounts are fraud which misleadpeople in using their credit cards, I hope that the their activities would be investigated. They dont scam only their customers but also their employees.
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   silentnoise 0 Votes
I was also employed in this bogus call center (named CEBU GLOBAL TELESERVICES INC) manage by Luciano Castro (he is now here in the Cebu Philippines) and owned by CHRISTOPHER PALLATE ( the CEO) they don't pay good in their employees... hopefully FBI would take an appropriate action on this demonic people...if you want to know more about them., i would be very glad to help you in providing such infos about this people and the company because this CALL CENTER MUST BE CLOSED ASAP to stop them from victimizing US PEOPLE, please e-mail me @ impulse123reveal@gmail.com
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   silentnoise 0 Votes
its impulse123revea@gmail.com not impulse123reveal@gmail.com
 27th of Jun, 2009 by   KellyA +1 Votes
This is why I always wait for the As Seen On TV stuff to come out in stores -- they make me nervous. I bought Smooth Away from CVS a while back for like $10, in cash. The product wasn't very effective but at least I didn't have problems like this, thank God. Scary that it happened to you, though. Thanks for telling us all about it. =)
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   agrieved +1 Votes
Savings 2 Go is a clever SCAM: They attach themselves to an online $10 rebate for a product you are purchasing (from an infomercial). After submitting your credit card information for the product, you are only asked if you want a rebate. If you click "yes", then--every month-- a $14.95 charge appears on your credit card that you cannot account for.
BTW, you won't see your $10 rebate either. I sent them every computer receipt & printout I had & they simply said "not a valid receipt" They are BS (as in beneath scum)!
Call 800-448-0166 and demand cancellation. Then, call the Better Business Bureau.
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   luciano fool 0 Votes
you can contact the owner via email at:

Email: cpallante@cebuglobaltel.com
Ph: 727-420-6529
Fax: 727-376-2863

here is the call center's info:
Cebu Global Teleservices Inc.
2nd Floor Mango Square Mall
General Maxilom Avenue
Cebu City 6000

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT!

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups