logo

wedding dress!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SaverCity.com Complaints & Reviews - These people are liars and thieves and need to be stopped now

SaverCity.com Contacts & Informations

SaverCity.com

Posted: 2012-08-14 by    Geirone

These people are liars and thieves and need to be stopped now

SaverCity.com
savercity.com
I was online and ordered e-cigs for $9.99 this company was an add on after I placed my credit card info. They sent me letters stating when I could cancel my membership, I called before the date indicated on the paper they told me I must download a paper to fill out and send back before the membership could be canceled. I did that, then on the morning of the 10th of Jan my cking acct showed that they had taken the money out of it. I called them they assured me that I had not canceled my membership or I would have a cancelation # no one told me this before, no one. Iam on disability trying to make it on this little money I have none to give away. I'm also raising 3 of my granddaughters on this same money. Please help me get my money back. Juanita J.Fite, 7446 So.Prairie Ave 1st fl, Chicago, Illinois 60619 These people are liars and thieves and need to be stopped now.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Health Care Admonished by Tom Price!

Latest Groups