These people are liars and thieves and need to be stopped now

I was online and ordered e-cigs for $9.99 this company was an add on after I placed my credit card info. They sent me letters stating when I could cancel my membership, I called before the date indicated on the paper they told me I must download a paper to fill out and send back before the membership could be canceled. I did that, then on the morning of the 10th of Jan my cking acct showed that they had taken the money out of it. I called them they assured me that I had not canceled my membership or I would have a cancelation # no one told me this before, no one. Iam on disability trying to make it on this little money I have none to give away. I'm also raising 3 of my granddaughters on this same money. Please help me get my money back. Juanita J.Fite, 7446 So.Prairie Ave 1st fl, Chicago, Illinois 60619 These people are liars and thieves and need to be stopped now.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

SaverCity.com - Can't get on any of there sign in web pages

Have not had anything happen yet, but can't get on any of there sign in web pages and cant get a answer fro company to cancel something i haven't signed up for. Just received this paperwork showing i had a sign on and password. I dont want it but cant seem to get a hold of anyone to tell them.

Contact Us